The Meeting

Meet (Y/N) an ordinary girl living in a high-tech world. You're fresh out of college with a major in computer programming. You live on your own in a nice apartment in Kings Row. You're just a typical, normal citizen living a normal life. That is, until you meet a hacker that has your heart in the palm of her hand.

Your day started off with heading to your temporary job at an IT department. you planned to get a better job soon, but you couldn't find any openings available. You arrived at your job and were immediately put to work with a big project. Some rich mans computer got a nasty virus and he felt to lazy to buy another computer so he sent it to your work place. You booted up the computer to see how bad the virus really was. The computer fan buzzed as the start up sound played out loud. The computer seemed to be fine showing the screen that asks for a password. You started typing up the password that was scribbled on a sticky note on the side of the computer. when you pressed the login button the screen went blank except for a white sugar skull in the middle of the screen.

"what the?" you say in confusion as the skull starts to spin slowly and words appear below it. I know what you did.  You read what was under the skull and started to wonder if this was a virus in the first place or if some punk just hacked into the computer. Suddenly the words change and a text box appears. How about you make a new friend, yeah?  you click the text box and cautiously type. This is (Y/N) from the Kings Row IT department and I don't know what you mean by friend, but i'm going to warn you. If you're just some hacker and I find out who you are, I won't hesitate to call the police.  You press enter on the keyboard and wait to see what pops up. You expect some kid to start apologizing to you considering you've had this happen to you before. What you don't expect is for the camera to turn on and some sort of face call to happen. As you stare at the screen you see a beautiful woman sitting in a chair looking at you. She had long black hair and one side was completely shaved. Bright purple cybernetics were installed into the side of her head. You trailed your eyes over her face. You trailed them over her jawline, cheekbones, the freckle under her eye, and finally they landed on her plump, purple lips. You let out a small gasp as you realize you were staring. your eyes widen even more when you hear a low, deep chuckle. low enough to snap you back into reality and make you look back a the computer.

"Hey, chica"  the woman said looking you in the eyes with a small grin on her face. "Listen, the person who owns the computer you have owes me something. But it looks like they threw their problem off to you. So here's the deal, I can't let you get away knowing what you saw. You have two options: one, you join me and work for me so I can keep an eye on you. Or two: I find where you live and kill you, your choice.

"Um, what?" you ask trying to run what the lady said through your brain. The woman gets annoyed and rolls her eyes. "You heard me, option one or two" she said a bit harsh this time. "Um, option one?" you question, still not fully understanding what was going on. "Good choice, amiga" she stated going back to wearing the smirk she originally had. "Oh, and don't worry I'll see you later." She winks and taps the screen causing it to glitch out and stop the call. You sat there for a couple of second trying to wrap your head around what just happened. After a long debate you decided that you would go home for the rest of the day. You got up and headed to your boss's office and told them you were sick and heading home.

When you got home something felt off. You walked around your apartment to find nothing out of place. you sighed and walk to your bedroom, but freeze when you hear your TV on. You slowly sneak to your door and peak in through the crack. You look around inside your room, not seeing anyone, you shrug just thinking you forgot to turn off the TV. You open the door fully and walk in. As you head to the bed to grab the remote you hear the door close behind you. Turning around, you come face to face with the same woman from earlier. "Hey~" she said in a flirty tone. You startle and fall back on the bed. she laughed and stalked closer to you. "As much fun as it would be teasing you, you need to pack your bags for a trip." She trailed her gloved hand on your jaw and tapped her finger on your nose.

"Boop!"        

(forgive my terrible writing, it's been awhile since i wrote something. plus it's one in the morning and i was just trying to do something to help me fall asleep. next chapter will probably be out tomorrow. bye X3)