Chapter 23 Visting my baby

Jane Doe Pov

I decided to vist my baby after trying to kill laurens mom. I had to lay low so I went to visit my son Mar Mar. My grand mother came and picked me up for the airport. I was texting Mark he was really upset lauren hasn't talk to him for the past 2 week.

Who gives a fuck . I rolled my eyes I hate her I can't wait to kill her.

-Mark name in phone.

My Husband
.... "Sis I'm really hurting. Her mom said she hasn't been eating or sleeping well. I've try to walk up to her at school she completely blows me off.😲👊 I've text her and she hasn't texted back. I think she think i set her mom up. What other reason could she have to not speak to me 😔😖😭?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed with this boy. Why are you so in love with this girl. I huffed. I began to text back.

Me-
"Look Mark..... 😐Leave her be. She iffy as fuck. If she that dumb to think you would hurt her or her family. So chill out. Not being rude but quit talking about her before I come back just to beat her ass.😠👊👊"

My husband- My bad and watch yo mouth. Nobody touching her. I just miss her so much. In my bed,laying with me. Playing with my hair, her laugh, her smile , her taste. I miss being inside her.

I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Bro I'm a text you later my phone about to die."

I threw my head back and I was getting beyond angry. He really making me sick.

My grandma was waving at me when I looked up putting my iphone away. My son was jumping up and down. He looked so much like mark.

He was lightskinned with with curly hair he had eyes with his face features. I really wish we could be a happy family but he so head over hills about this fat bitch.

Mama, mama, mama,.... Mar Mar was so excited to see me.

Mar just turned three years old yesterday. Yes i had my son at fifteen. I bent down and kissed my son on the forehead. "Hey Mark"

"Hi mommy"

"I missed you so much" I said as I kissed and grabbed his cheeks.

"I missed you to mommy."

I smiled and picked him up putting him on my hip.

"How was you flight?"My grandmother said.

She was a shorter lightskinned women she was half black and half italian.

She was my rock when she found out I was pregnant she did nothing but support me.

My mother was against it. She felt like it would make her look bad knowing that she worked for a big company in California at the time. We had money and our dream house. My mom was up set she had to work from home and move to New York with my granny.

We walked to her blue Chrysler 300 and I placed my son in his car seat i strapped him in carefully.

"Mommy I'm three." I smiled "i know baby you turned three yesterday. That's why mommy here to see you."

He grabbed for his feet and giggled.

"You gone sleep in my bed otay"

I smiled as sadness washed over me. I shouldn't be the only one raising our child. He should be here too.

This single mother shit was annoying knowing my sons father is in my grasp but he is too busy fucking some fat pig bitch. We could be a family.

I took out my phone and text mark

"Brother?"

"Wassup?" He replied instantly

"I have a question and i want your honest opinion."

I looked down waiting for him to reply.

"What's on your mind sis?"

"Lets be hypothetical.... What if you had a son you didn't know about? What if you find out about him when he was three and your still with your girlfriend or watever and the only way to see him if you leave her ....would you?"

"First off hell no! Who ever my babymother is should be women enough to tell me to my face if she was pregnant by me. I honestly WOULD NOT dump my girl or my future wife to see my son. I'm a take that ass to court trying to keep my seed away from me is the bitch crazy. Who does she think she is giving me a reason to choose between two people I love. Honestly I would take my kid a play happy family with my girl since she wanna be spiteful"

I looked down at the phone to upset to speak.

Did he just say that bullshit.....

45 mintues later we pulled at my grams house. She got out to unlock the door while i got mar mar out the car.

I walk in and lay him on the couch.

I went back to get my bags.

My gams stopped me. "Child why don't you just move here. It would be easier to see him and you wouldn't have to come back and fourth."

"Gram i told you .... I am.  I just have to make sure his father comes back with me. Mar mar dad does know yet I'm getting ready to tell him but until then I need you to be understanding".

She nodded as i take my bags to my room. A picture of mark was on my wall.

Little does he know if my plan don't work out i will kill him me and our son. If he doesn't want to be with me here on earth. THEN in heaven with me he will have no choose.

That fat bitch will never play mom to our son he's our son

Death .....  Is our only resort.

💜💜💜 sorry it took so long. Hope you like this chapter. Well idk the chick mad crazy.. What y'all think please comment vote tell me how you feel about her and who you think she is?