You have to earn the trust to get love.

Chapter 5: You have to earn the trust to get love.

Three months later:

 It was a sunny afternoon and Aramis and the others were sitting in the courtyard and having a drink. “Hey Aramis, Blue should be arriving in a couple of days!!” Aramis looked to Porthos and smiled and then turned back to his drink, Aramis looked in his drink and then said “Porthos you can have my drink I don’t fancy it anymore”. Porthos happily grabbed the cup and drank it. Aramis walked out of the courtyard and walked in the town for a while. He looked up at the roofs to see if Blue was watching but no one was there. Every woman who walked past with a cloak on Aramis’s hopes grew but every time it wasn’t Blue his hopes got lower and lower and by the time he came back to the courtyard the sun was setting and Athos shouted “where have you been, you didn’t warn us you were going for a long walk.” Aramis looked at the other musketeers and said nothing and he just got on his lovely black horse which was as beautiful as the night sky when it was lit with gleaming stars ,and rode off. Athos and the others were terribly confused. Captain Treville came out of his office and shouted “ARAMIS”. Captain Treville came down the stairs holding a letter and on the front is said Aramis. Athos looked at the letter Captain Treville was holding and Athos asked “Sir, since Aramis isn’t here we all know who that letter is from, shouldn’t we open it.” Captain looked at Athos but D’artagnan suddenly said “Are you serious it is Aramis is business, we shouldn’t go round and open every letter he receives! It is his business not ours!!!” Porthos nodded but then replied “D’artagnan we are going to find out any way.” Captain Treville decided to open the letter and then it contained

To Aramis,

I have decided to extend my stay in England, I haven’t managed to complete my mission in England. My plans are all messed up. There is a guy who found me I have had trouble with him in the past and my mission is to kill him but it isn’t going well. He knows I am after him and he has his best assassins to search for me, he is going to try everything to find me and kill me. He has a lot of contacts and he will know if I have fled England. If I don’t come back to Paris I just want to let you know. I like you a lot. You are a trustworthy musketeer and I am glad I met you. I would like to know you a bit better. Don’t worry I will be back in no time but I just wanted to tell you how I feel about you before it was too late. I don’t want you to come after me, any of you! I don’t want any of you getting hurt trying to save me, any way you have the queen to protect, she is more important than me.

By the way please tell the others that I had the best time of my life and tell Captain Treville to look after you guys and I hope he treats you well and one last thing, Tell Captain Treville he has been a great father figure to me!

Love Blue x

Captain Treville passed the letter around and said “we need to tell Aramis he doesn’t know she isn’t coming back and it is a possibility she might come back but we need to tell him everything bring the letter with you Athos.” Everyone read the letter and Athos tucked it in his shirt and everyone mounted there horses all of the horses were a beautiful black colour but not as beautiful as Aramis is horse. Captain Treville said “Porthos and Athos go to the boarder of Paris and search around there and check to see if he is there and D’artagnan you are coming with I and we are going to search around the river Louvre.” Everyone nodded and rode in their separate ways.

Aramis stopped around the river Louvre is looked at the river, it was calm and the stars shone brightly and the moon reflected of the river and he stopped and stared at the reflection and he didn’t stop staring. He heard movements behind him and looked behind and he saw D’artagnan and Captain Treville. “Can’t I have some time alone?” “Aramis we have to tell you something, it is about Blue” Captain Treville said. “Blue! Is she alright?” “Not exactly, she may not come back to Paris – What she said she will come back, doesn’t she trust me!!” “She has had a problem in England, the guy she was meant to assassinated, has found her and now is tracking her and he is going to kill her with his highly trained assassins.” Aramis got up and then didn’t say anything he mounted his horse and then said “I am going to save her!” “You can’t, she said in the letter that she doesn’t want any of us saving her”. “Please Aramis come back to the courtyard, Porthos and Athos are waiting and they have the letter and you can see for yourself, we are not telling a lie.” Meanwhile Porthos and Athos are riding back to the courtyard and Porthos decided to break the silence and said “Athos do you think Aramis is alright? Ever since Blue left he has changed” Athos looked at Porthos and said “Porthos he is in love, he fancies Blue it is so simple as that” Porthos is horse started to gallop off and Athos kicked his horse and Athos is horse galloped after Porthos, the horses wanted a race.