lisa marie is a bitch, pt 2 😒😒

You see Michael and you give him a hug. "I am good to have a good time with you on tour!" But your smile turned upside down when you saw Lisa Marie with MJ kissing and hugging eachother. "Wow" you think as you roll your eyes. "The two most beautiful woman ever come on tour with me, can it get any better?!" "Yeah, divorcing who you call your wife" you mumble. "Pardon?" Michael smiled. "Yayyyy!" You try to smile, but you love MJ too much to tell him that she only wants him for his money. "Soo, babe how much money do you make?" " That's none of your damn business you gold digger!!" You say. "Make me" Lisa says. You take off your shoes and say "come at me bitch, your face will look like a grape pancake when I'm done with your ass!" "Hey!!" Mike yells. You stop and roll your eyes and get I the car. "You sit at the front, while you hear mike and Lisa moaning at the back. You pull down the glass that separates y'all. "Wtf!!" You say as you see mike kissing Lisa. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" You say. "Sorry for being a man" Michael mumbled. "Ahem, I think I didn't hear clearly, I will leave Freaking CAR!!" You say. Mike stooped and said "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't meant that!"  "Mhmm, that what I thought you said" you said. You hate being this mean, but seeing this hell plot is making you this way.