Chapter 10

Anne POV

I was watching TV in my new room I heard a car door shut so i went down stairs to open the door. But it wasn't Sam.

It was Jason.

"Jason what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to spend time with you baby."

"I'm not your baby. Why don't you just leave me alone and go fuck a hoe."

"Well i fucked you didn't I?"

"First of all I'm not no Hoe. Second you didn't fuck me, you basically raped me."

"It wasn't rape if you enjoyed it."

"Who said I did?"

"I said so."

"You are full of shit. I hope you know."

He walked closer to me.

"How about you stay away from?"

"How bout we make love again?"

"No get away from me." I backed up against the wall. I couldn't move.

"Kiss me baby."

"No." I said trying to push him off. Then he kissed me and i was trying so hard to push him off. He bite my bottom lip and i started crying. Cause it hurt.

Sam came in the house and saw Jason on me. This time Sam dragged him off of me, throw him on the ground and punched him several times in the face.

Jason was fighting back. Then Jason flipped Sam over and Jason was on top of Sam.

"Get off of Sam." I said trying to get him off Sam. Instead he turned around and slapped me in the face. I fell right to the floor holding my face. I took my hand off my face and my hand was covered with blood.

Sam saw me, and picked Jason up and throw him out the house. After that Jason ran off and i never saw him for a while.

Sam ran over to me and picked me up.

"Anne talk to me are you ok?"

"Yea, but my face hurts really bad."

"Ok, we can fix that."

Sam carried me all the way to my new bedroom. He went in the bathroom and got a band aid and a wet paper towel. He started cleaning my face with the paper towel. It had hurt a little bit. Then he put the band aid on it, then he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Sam, for everything."

"Its ok. I told you i will be there for you."

I looked down at my stomach and started rubbing it.

"Anne you ok?"

"Yea, I'm just thinking about how the baby kinda wont have a father."

"Anne I will take Jason's place and be the father. Plus i thought we already had this conversation."

"Yea we did, I'm just trying to get out of my mind Jason was the one that got me pregnant in the first place. But I know you will be a great father to this baby." I said while still rubbing my stomach

***************

3 weeks later

"I LOOK LIKE A FAT COW!!!!!" I screamed looking in the mirror

"Sweetie no you don't. You are my sexy, skinny, girlfriend." Sam said while kissing my cheek.

"Aw Sam thanks, that is so sweet of you to say that."