Chapter 22- Sebastian

The Young Master deffinally knows something is going on. What is Lily doing to me? I have been weaker lately, showing more emotion... Such human emotions... Could it be jealousy? What am I jealous of? Her suitors?

I won't let any of them touch her. Lily is mine. My little kitten... Is this love?

I open her bedroom door. It is exactly 5:30 am. I need to talk to her about the ball and tell her that I won't ever let her go.

I walk over to the curtains. But how....? How do I make sure she wants this too? I open the curtains.

"It's time to wake up, my dear." She smiles in her sleepy state.

I walk over to her and brush her hair away from her face and I lay a kiss upon her lips.

As I pull away, my gloved hand still on her face, her blue eyes open brightly. Her eyes are blue like Ciel's but they're so much more kind and slightly lighter in color.

"Good morning, Sebastian." She sits up, the shoulder of her night shirt slipping down revealing her porcelain skin. She's blushing. She seems so innocent,  you wouldn't be able to tell how much pain and suffering she has gone through looking at her in this moment.

"Good morning, my beautiful kitten." Her face is completely flushed and a soft smile appears on her rose petal lips.

"Would you like me to run you a bath?" I as as I remover her covers and help her off the bed. She softly nods.

Before I go to do my task I slide my hand up her neck, resting it on it, my thumb holding her chin in place. I give her another kiss and I go to start her bath.

I run the warm water, I put some soap it to make bubbles. I then cover the top with lily peddles, no pun intended.

I walk back in her room and see her sitting on her bed with her hands in her lap. I walk up to her and grab her hands kneeling in front of her.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her, concerned. I kiss one of her hands

"I'm scared." She looks away from me.

"What of?" I'm sure I know why but I need to hear it from her.

"I-I don't want to get married to a stranger..." I see a tear fall down her face. "I don't want to loose you..."

"Lily... I will never leave you.  I will be with you till the end, my love." I let go one of her hands and I turn her face towards me as I wipe a tear away.

"But how? Ciel it trying to send me away... why?" She's mad at her brother....

"He isn't doing this to send you away,  he just wants to make sure you have someone when he is gone. He's worried about you."

"And we can't tell him about the contract... He would just be upset...." She responds sadly.

"About the contract...." I pause knowing what I'm about to say could change everything. Is this the right time? "I really love you, Lily... I don't think I can take your soul."

"What do you mean? Am I going to be alone then?" She gives me a very worried look.

"No. No, not at all. What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to eat your soul because I don't want to live with out you..." I give her a genuine heartfelt look. "Would you be mine forever,  Lily Phantomhive?" She looks confused, even I don't know exactly what I just asked of her.

"Till the end..." Lily suddenly gets of the bed and she hugs me tightly.

"Are you ready for your bath?" I say this after a minute or so of us hugging.