V-Day Hooligans Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

It is now 3:30 p.m. and we just got settled into our hotel rooms. The life of a celebrity is no easy task but it's worth it because I'm doing what I love. I set my bags down, plopping myself on a huge and beautiful bed with the world's softest pillows. I opened my eyes to see Bruno on top of me, staring at me. "I'm so happy you're here. I missed my baby girl.", he said, kissing me softly. I moaned softly at his actions as he pressed his body to mine. "You need to be resting up for your performance, Mr. Mars.", I said as he pull me closer to him. "I guess you're right. I guess.", he said, playfully rolling his eyes, making me laugh. I close my eyes as I listened to his heartbeat as he gently scratched my head. 

Later Than Night.....

The concert was in full swing and I was having the time of my life. Bruno and the gang are now singing Show Me/Our First Time and he was giving me full Jamaican vibes!

He looked at me as he thrust his hips in front of the microphone as if the microphone stand was me. I bit my lip as he began dancing seductively and belting his heart out. A smile came to my face as I continued to listen to my baby sing. Suddenly, they transitioned into singing If I Knew, which is one of my favorite parts of the show. After him and Phil sung an awesome duet, Bruno began talking to the audience like he always does. "Alright y'all...it's Valentine's Day so Y'all know I gotta do this right. This is the part of the show where I find a girl and hit her with my best line!", he said as the audience started screaming. "Let me talk to the fellas real quick. Fellas, if you ever get a chance to get with a band, you don't have to sing, dance or nothing like that. All you have to do is break the band down, inhale, and say the word, damn. Just watch this. Band, break that shit down.", he said, giving a quick turn.

"I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR TEN YEARS!! I'M STILL DOING IT!!! Where's that special girl at? I get so lonely out on the road!", he exclaimed as the females screamed louder. Suddenly, he looked at me and gave that famous smirk and I just knew he was gonna mess with me. "Oh my gosh, I think I found her. What's up, baby squirrel?", he said, winking at me as I blushed furiously.

They literally had me in hysterics as I recorded them on my phone. When Phil recited his famous poem, I couldn't control my laughter and neither couldn't the audience. Then they broke out and performed Runaway as we all began dancing and singing along with him and the band. I love how the Hooligans and Bruno interact with each other. Suddenly, the band started to slow things down with a slower melody and Bruno brought out his acoustic guitar. "Y'all having fun out there?", he asked with a smile as the audience screamed in response. "It's Valentine's Day and I thought we could do something special for all the lovers tonight. If you don't have anyone special, don't trip, don't trip, WE GOT YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!", he exclaimed as Phil, Kam, and Phredley came out and start thrusting and grinding on the floor, causing everyone to scream and cheer. "Fellas, I want you to take your girl by the hand and look her in the eyes and whisper in her ear THEY GOT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!", he said as they began grinding on the floor, causing us to cheer them on. " Seriously, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I wanna do something special for the woman that captured my heart and soul. Y/N, baby, come on up here.", he said, smiling at me. Next thing I know, Phil is escorting me up to the stage. My heart was trembling as the audience cheered my name. Kam brought up a chair, allowing me to sit down. Bruno walked up to me, kissing me softly as the audience awed and cheered for us. "Y/N, I love you so much. There isn't a minute that goes by that I don't think of you. You support me and encourage me in my music or in anything I think I want to do. You loved me even when I didn't deserve it. I wrote a song and it's dedicated to you. It describes how you've always made me feel and the love I feel for you. It's called All About You.", he said as I started tearing up. 

By the time he finished his song, tears were streaming down my face. I ran to him, hugging him so tightly as the crowd cheered for us. Bruno kissed my cheek, holding me in his arms. Kam took his guitar and placed something in his pocket. Suddenly, the unthinkable happened. Bruno slowly got down on one knee, gazing up at me as I continued to cry my eyes out. "I told you I had a surprise for you. Y/N, you make me so happy. I thought I knew everything there was to know about love until I met you. You completely changed all that for me. Your unconditional love showed me the right way to love. There's no way I'd want to spend my forever with anyone but you. Make me the happiest man alive, baby. Y/F/N, will you do me the honor of being my wife?", he asked, caressing my hand so softly. I looked at the audience to see almost everyone crying and cheering and then I looked back at my baby. "YES!!!! YES, I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!!!", I said, jumping into his arms. The audience chanted our names as I kissed him with every emotion inside of me. The band suddenly began playing Marry You as Bruno held me in his arms and the audience began singing the lyrics as we all sang along with them. "This is the best day of my life. I love you, baby.", I said with tears in my eyes.

Here's an update!!!! Should I do a final part comment below and let me know (#BARS) I just wanted to give you guys an update before I head to work. If you want a request, send it to my inbox or either the comment section.

Hooligan Hugs!!