What to do

Alyssa's POV

After i get off the plane and grab my stuff i run out of the airport and look around. I take in my surroundings, there are lots of palm trees and flowers, small houses, and from what it looks like one road from the airport.

I see that there are some bikes leaning against the wall. Before anyone sees i put my bag on my back, grab a bike, and start peddling down the dirt road.

After awhile my phone starts to vibrate from my back pocket. The name Alison lights up with a picture of us at the beach. I hit answer and say hello.

"Alyssa! Where the freak are you?!" she yells into the phone.

"Calm down Ashley im here. I just left the airport. Where are you guys?"

"Uh we are on a small island just past the beach with the rock that looks like a face"

"There should be a small boat hidden in the jungle behind it" she continues.

I hang up on her without saying anything. I dont know what im doing. If i want to get to know the boys, they cant think that i want them kidnapped.

I guess i have to think of a plan. After about 10 minutes i find the boat and ditch the bike. Since there are alot of locals on the beach i decide it isnt the best idea to leave here. I dont need people being curious.

I wander around a come across a small lagoon. It has a veiw of the opposite side of the island the beach does. i decide this would be a good spot.

I climb inside the boat and stort to paddle towards the island. It feels like hours until i finally come on shore.

I guess people dont really go on this island. Its almost just here for show. It was smaller than other islands near by, and had the most jungle. Great.

I pull out my phone and text Taylor.

To Taylor: Im here.

From Taylor: Good.

That doesnt seem creepy at all. I head into the jungle and hope to find my way to the other side. I pass a small waterfall and sit beside it. I cup my hands in the water and splash it on my face.

My mind wanders to my parents and my friends parents. They think we are in Arizona for 2 weeks for some school program. They would totally freak if they found out i was in Madagascar.

I look up at the sky and notice that it would be getting dark soon. I needed to find someplace to safe to sleep, i dont know what kind of animals are in this jungle.

I find a small cave big enough for me but small enough nothing else could get in. I put my bag in front of the enterance, just to be safe. God i hope there arent any spiders in here.

I wake up to daylight hitting my face. i grab my bag and crawl out from the small cave. I work my way deeper into the jungle. After awhile i come across a small hut. I look inside and find a blonde boy tied to a chair...