The concert

Alyssa's POV

Tonight is the big concert. Tonight is the night when we kidnap One Direction. Oh gosh. Am I this crazy? Oh well. I go to my closet and pull out a pair of mint green skinny jeans and a white lace top. Then I grab a pair of white Toms. I go into the bathroom and start to curl my hair, I brush my teeth then go down the steps. I grab a juice box out of the fridge. Ella calls me once I sit down on the sofa.

" Hey El" I say

"hey are u ready for tonight?!"

"Totally" I reply even though I am really nervous about all of this. We talk about stupid stuff until its 7:15. The concert starts at 8:00. Its 15 minutes away from my house so it will be around 7;30 when we arrive. Plus we have to set up the whole plan. We all get in our places and they start to sing their first song, Midnight Memories. I love this song! Melissa and Alison go to the parking lot, Taylor goes to the roof of a building that has a view of backstage, and Ella and I sneak backstage. We put on our fake backstage passes and walk around until we found the food. We put the pills in their food and drinks and wait. he boys finish some songs then go on break. They come and eat the food and drink. We give the signal to Taylor, then I guess she gave the others the signal to get the van. The boys pass out on the ground and I see Niall. His blonde hair looks perfect and he looks so peaceful. He is perfect, just perfect. Melissa, Taylor, and Ali pull up in the van. We put them in the van one by one, I put Niall in the car and make sue he looks comfortable. We climb into the van and drive away heading for the airport. I cant believe this is happening! We could get arrested! Plus they are going to wake up some time!!