The Enchanted Forest ( Zarry Stalik AU)

Prologue.

Harry's P.O.V as a little child.

They were my summer holydays and even if I dind't like my granny I liked going to her house because there I had my only human friend and best friend, Louis.

Do you want to know why I said human?

Ok, I'll explain that. Near my grandmother there was a really big forest. And do you want to know a secret?

That forest was enchanted. Yes, I was not crazy even if everyone else thought I was.

In that forest there were lots of beautiful fairies. They were like humans and they didn't have wings like the one in the Fairy Tales my mother told me when I had to sleep. However, they had magical powers and they were all happy and colourful.

Two of them were also my friends. Their names were , Liam and Niall. They were the same age as me. They said that they couldn't stay with me, but they also said that they didn't care about it because at school I hadn't any friends, so they wanted to stay with me at least for the summer. They were very kind with me and I had a really good time with them.

I also told my mom and Louis about it, but they said that they were only my imaginary friends. I tried to insist but they kept saying the same thing.

But I didn’t care because I knew that the enchanted forest was real and that it was a really beautiful and happy place.

It was about to change, but I didn't know that because that was the last summer I passed at my grandma's.

For a really long time, let's say ten years ...

Hello!

Well this is my new fanfiction and this is the prologue. Don't worry if this seems childish, but this is because in this chapter Harry is 7 years old, but from the next chapter he will be 17 so I will write normally lol.

Tell me if you like it and if you want me to continue this.

Also don't worry but Zayn will come in the next chapters, and things won't be as good as Harry left them..

Well this is a strange idea and I really like the plot line I came up with so I really hope you enjoy it. Trust me if I can do it like I want it will be a really good story.

see you soon

-ale♡