Anxiety Time!

So like... If people live in the United States should know about that awful school shooting in Florida on Valentine's Day... It has had me on an anxiety roller coaster since I found out about it the day after Valentine's Day! It makes me sick how now everyone is liking to joke around and laugh and say they are going to shoot their school up now... It's not funny!

I was tagged in this not too long ago

I was tagged in this not too long ago... My school is being threatened now! Nobody can ever be safe anymore! You always have to watch your back and prepare yourself for the worst... I'm already having anxiety about staying home alone (Which I tend to do A LOT!). I'm even having anxiety about going to school!! It's something serious and it seriously needs to stop now... Everyone is saying it's gun control... I think it's the people behind the guns that is the problem!! It's not cool to threaten schools! Especially innocent people that has done nothing to you! I think it's completely idiotic and it needs to stop now... I swear to god if I hear or see anything else about a fucking school shooting I'm not going back to school!! I'm done!

I don't feel safe, especially with all the threats going on around everywhere... It's even at my school where everyone is so friendly yo one another!! We barely have any fights at our school and dong have many people that are busted for having drugs or anything... It's a good and welcoming school and we are being threatened!! It seriously needs to stop now... I'm done and I swear I'm seriously done with all the shit people think they are going to do because they think it's funny when it's a fucking serious matter...

That's it for my rant... Thanks for reading *bows and leaves*