Chpt 20 : Goodmorning Sunshine Jughead's POV

(Small Trigger If sex makes you uncomfortable or something, this part is sexual)
I was awake before Betty. We both decided that I should stay with Betty overnight in case she decided to do something bad again. She still had her head on my chest. She was up close to me the whole night and it was so precious. I couldn't really sleep because I was so worried about Betty. I was also thinking about how Chuck hurt Betty, and how she was now pregnant from Chuck's mistake. I was trying to think of what to do. I didn't think we should tell Betty's parents about the baby until her bump got obvious, but I think my dad would be helpful.

My dad ran with a crowd that gets roughed up. I know that my dad would help Betty, and accept that she was going to have a baby. He would also try to help her out with what happened with Chuck, I just don't know how comfortable Betty would be with everything. I definitely think she needed to tell the police. Chuck raped her, he hurt her. Chuck should be punished. I was furious with Chuck.

I looked over at the clock, then looked at Betty. The clock read 6:45 am. Betty looked sound asleep, she had been sleeping for hours. Her head was placed gently on my shoulder. I couldn't resist her beauty, I placed my lips onto hers and kissed her. I kept on kissing her until she kissed me back. Our kisses were soft and delicate until she moved her body ontop of mine.

We were kissing so intensely. My hand rubbed her back as hers went down to my waist and tugged at my shirt. We broke apart only so that she could take off my shirt. I went back to kissing Betty, long and passionate. I then pulled off her shirt revealing her beautiful body and her black bra. I went from kissing her lips to caressing her chest. I moved my hands down to her waist I was about to pull off her sweat pants but I wanted to make sure was alright with it. I didn't want to stop our intense moment but I didn't want to invade Betty's privacy. "Betty are you ok with this? Do you want to keep going?" I asked. "Yes I wanna keep going. Take it off." She responded.

I pulled down her sweat pants and her underwear as well. She was so beautiful. She then moved her hands to my pants and lowered them, as well as taking off my underwear, revealing both of our bodies. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me close. I then entered her. She let out a small moan then put her hands around my neck. I put my hands firmly onto her waist, by not to hard. I didn't want to hurt her baby. I kept on going, pushing and pulling into to Betty. I was so in love. This moment was so special to share with Betty.

She kept on letting out small moans here and there. I moved my hand the her back and I unclipped her bra. She pulled it off while I kept thrusting. I went to her chest and started kissing it. We got together so perfectly. Our moment was perfect. I then pulled out and said "How was that Betty? Are you ok, you feel good?" She smiled, us still both fully naked "Ya I'm fine. Can we go for one more minute?" She asked. She was so cute. "Gladly." I responded, once more entering her. Once that last beautiful minute was over we both put our clothes on. "I think I'm gonna throw up now" She said covering her mouth.

She ran into her bathroom and knelt by the toilet. It must have been morning sickness. I felt bad for her. After our nice moment she went and threw up. "I'm going to go grab you a water. It must be your little baby making you sick." I told her. I went downstairs and grabbed her a water. I came back upstairs and Betty was sitting on her bathroom floor, looking exhausted.

I went the the toilet and sat by her. I put one arm on her shoulder and the other on her belly, where the baby would be. I handed her the water and said "hey baby! Stop making my girlfriend tired and sick." Betty laughed and smiled as she took a sip from her water. "Thanks jughead." She said. She also put her hand on her stomach and our hands were now touching. "Betty should we tell someone about your baby? I'm certain that my dad would understand and try to help with the baby and your situation with Chuck." I asked. Her face turned form a smile to a more serious face.

This conversation was uncomfortable, by it had to be discussed. I placed my hand on her thigh. I wanted an adult to help Betty it with her baby. The baby would need proper medical care. The baby wasn't my baby, but I wanted to treat it like mine. I knew I had to support Betty with the baby, and that's what I was going to do. It wasn't a question. "I don't know. Maybe we should tell your dad. My parents would freak, and someone should know. About the baby and chuck. The baby needs proper care and Chuck deserves to be punished." She said rubbing her belly.

I thought what she said was right and I responded saying "I agree completely. You can take your time to tell him. Don't rush anything." She nodded reassuringly and stood up. I grabbed her waist and kissed her belly. Then we both left to go to school. This morning was perfect.