Turn 7: Dust New Host

Depuis le début

*With Chrono and the others*

"So far we been walking for hours." said Makoto. "But we can't blame ourself can we? We're on a desert after all."

"I'm kinda hot." said Luna.

"We're gonna making." said Chrono. They saw a man in sand clothes as they walk up to him. "Are you the person we're suppose to meet?"

"Yes." said the man as he stand up and smile.

Chrono and Makoto eyes widen.

"Dad?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Shion and the others*

Shion was with Aichi, Kai, Mamui, Misaki, and Kazumi in their new base. They are looking for Tokoha and Jamie. So far they found nothing.

"Any luck?" Shion ask.

"No." said Misaki. "We can't find them. They could be anywhere."

"I'll go look for them outside then."

"We need you in case they come. So stay still."

"Okay. I'm just worry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Chrono and the others*

"Okay just, let me get this straight!" Chrono started. "You were in on this too?! Why haven't you tell me!?"

"Sooooo who's that guy?" Luna ask.

"Chrono's dad." said Makoto.

"Oh, okay-. Wait what!?"

"I thought he was dead to be honest."

"And you believe that!?"

"I'll admit, we probably should of listen to Chrono more carefully. But he was from a team call Nepon."

"And you and your friends call your team New Nepon from him and his team?"

"It was to honor them okay? How were we suppose to know he was alive?"

"How about listening to your other friends then your team!"

"I'm sorry geez."

"Pipe down you two." said Rive. "That goes for you too Chrono. I'll have enough Question for all of you."

"Yes dad." Chrono apologies.

"Sorry Mr. Shindou." Luna and Makoto Apologies.

"Okay kids, so let get down to business. Chrono lost his G-Units, and beecause that, he can't fight without them. I know how we can get them back."

*Later*

They were in a cavern as Rive lead them to a Vanguard circle stone.

"A Vanguard circle?" Chrono ask.

"Yes. I want you to stand on this as I send you to Cray to meet Dran. Are you ready?"

Chrono look at the others before back to his father. "Yeah." he went on top of the Vanguard circle. "Okay. I'm ready."

"In that case, here we go." as Rive close his eyes, Chrono saw some kind of worm hole that leads to Cray.

"Dran!" Chrono yell. "DRAN!" he was the fell back. "AAAAHHHH!" he open his eyes and back where he started. "Damn it."

"Don't worry, we'll try again tonight."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Gyze and the others*

As Gyze look at the base, Chaos Breaker walk ahead of him.

"Looks like it's time." said Chaos Breaker.

"Yes." said Gyze. "Remember the plan, you must make sure Ultima is diffride to Shion Kiba. I want nothing else then that and your other plan."

"Of corse, I'm not gonna fall Gyze. I'm all ears after all. As a Jester, I will do it."

'And take care of Aichi and Kai.' Chaos Breaker thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Chrono and the others at night*

"Chrono, before we start again, I would like if you hand over the Zeroth Dragon to me." said Rive.

"Why?" Chrono ask. "What if-?"

"Don't worry Chrono. Focus on finding Dran, and I'll focus on holding on to the Zeroth Dragon."

"Okay." Chrono hand over the Dark Zone's Zeroth Dragon.

Makoto starts to walk away.

Luna turn to him. "Makoto?" she ask.

"Sorry, I need sometime alone." said Makoto. "I need to improve incase I face Drachma again." he walk away.

Luna turn and watch as Chrono was sent to Cray.

"Is Chrono gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, he just- ER!" Rive felt a pain inside of him. "Needs to get his G-Units back! EH! Run! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Rive bent down.

"Mr. Shindou?" Luna walk up to him a bit. "Are you okay?"

Rive stand up. "Never felt better." a Gyze Emblem appear on his right hand. "Hahahahahaha." he giggle.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. I'm finally have a body now. And while we're at it, why not a cardfight?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------