03

QUANTICO, VIRGINIA 
      9:17 p.m. 

sitting at the round table, the team put together their thoughts. 

"there is no way she killed anyone the way those weapons in that house did." spencer spoke with such force, it almost knocked everyone off their feet. 

"she seems like she could have stockholm syndrome. if they trusted her enough to leave her home alone, they must trust she won't run away." rossi looked over her file compiled of the twelve years she wasn't running. she was a regular kid. she broke her wrist when she was six playing football with her much older brothers. she had a scar on her hairline from a rock a kid threw at her on the playground. 

"even so. she knows these guys. they've been killing since 2003. we've all looked over the case files. brunette men ages twenty to thirty. tied up with what seems to be a belt, fingers broken, deep gashes on the chest, abdominal area and a seven carved into their forehead." morgan let out an exasperated sigh as he ran a hand over his face. 

as reid spoke, he put his hand on the table, tapping in a pattern. "what are you getting at?" 

morgan quirked an eyebrow at the young doctor, "i think you should go back in there and get some addresses or burial sights or hell, their real names. she seems to like you. she'll tell you." 

with a blush creeping up his neck, reid ran a hand through his hair. "are you kidding me? she wanted me to kiss her for her name what do you think she's gonna want for four names of men who took care of her for ten years? i'm not saying she wants to protect them, i just mean that she may feel like she owes them." 

"reid. i don't think i'm the first person to tell you this but you are very attractive. you got the attention of lila a few years ago, that bartender wanted to call you even if she didn't have any information on the case. do you see where i'm going with this?" morgan spoke in a patient manner but it wasn't difficult to see that the all so genius spencer reid was not getting it. 

"i'm physically attractive?" 

the rest of the team let out a collective groan. 

-

aaron was kind of hoping dr.reid would be the one she'd talk to for the rest of the time. apparently hope is for losers. 

a women with short dark hair and a prominent face walked through the door, addressing herself as agent prentiss. she plopped a box on the table and relaxed. as she took a seat, aaron had to make a decision. would she continue her charade of only wanting to talk to dr.reid and hope they didn't just send her to jail or does she cooperate and hope they let her go? 

"aaron. i'm gonna get right to the point to not waste either of our time. agent reid-" 

"dr.reid." 

raising her eyebrows and suppressing a smile, emily continued. "right. dr.reid is setting up a room for you. so you can stay here overnight since we may still need you." 

aaron nodded her head, silently telling her to continue. 

"we need your full cooperation aaron. no secrets. no lies. we get that these men took you when you were very young and um- ehem- trained you. you need to know what they've done." reaching for the box, she removed the lid and pulled out a brown file folder. 

as she placed photos of people and sidewalks with bodies on the table, aaron felt bile rise in her throat. who could do things like this? 

"this man's name is jordan gomez. bank broker."