Chapter 1

I felt the sun, blinding my eyes even if its perfectly closed, knowing it came from that clear window. Feeling awfully lazy, i rolled my body and planted my face onto my comfy pillow.

Again, that alarm clock seems to be  jealous of me- sleeping, when it blared a screeching sound making my body jerked up, hitting my head on the headboard in the process. Annoyed of it, I slammed the clock making it shut up. But no, the slamming method doesn't even worked!

Clearly frustrated, i picked it up and throw, smashing it across the wall.

"Ace! You broke my alarm!" She muttered- groggily. Maira, on the other hand, doesn't even know what heck she's grumbling about.

"You know its hard..."

... 1

"Plus it has my favourite.."

.. 2

"And it cost me like.."

... 3

"And you, and you...."  Seconds later, I heard light snores.

See? That's what i'm talking about.

I rolled off my bed and walked to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and into the shower. After done with morning routine and whatnots.

I went downstairs, to the kitchen. Walking towards the cupboard, trying to reach up to that yummy cereal of coco cr-crun-ch, damn it. I pulled one of the stool and stand on it.

"Can't believe you're that short." A raspy voice boomed from the far end of the kitchen table.

I gasped, losing my control and falls down on my bum. I jerked my head to Aaron. "Stop emphasizing my height." I stood up and took the cereal with me.

"I can't help it, sweetheart. Its the most obvious thing to judge."

I rolled my eyes, muttering colourfull profanities under my breathe. "Who are you anyway? The last thing I remember is that I don't have any other sister than Maira." He murmured. I immediately whipped my head staring at him.

"You don't even remember a single thing?"

Not even our kiss? Yeah, hell would I tell him bout that.

"Nope. Are you my other cousin that I haven't met?"

Oh My God. I could totally dance right now. He doesn't even remember a thing! Gosh, I'm so happy!

"Um yeah, I'm Ace. You?" I smiled at him.

Well played, you may win your award now.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out. He smirked and walked out from the kitchen. Jerk.

How I wish to tell you that I've known your name. Well, hell would I tell.