Was It You All Along? (Part 2/2)

his...Ouma's room. He's the only one I haven't seen this whole time, so it should be him.". With shaky steps, he walked towards Ouma's room. As he stood in front of the door, he took a very deep breath before grabbing the doorknob. He slowly twisted it and as it opened just a little bit, a bell-like sound rang throughout the dormitory, and the TV screen turned on with a message that said "Congratulations!!!" then turned back off after a few seconds. Kiibo still felt extremely nervous to see Ouma after all this time. He then swallowed all his anxiety and nervousness and opened the door with his chin held up.

Inside, he saw Ouma sitting on a chair, reading a book. Ouma looked at his direction upon his entrance. "Hey, Kiiboy! Congrats on getting the answer right." he said with a vague smile on his face. "Were you the one behind this whole thing?" Kiibo asked nervously. Ouma then closed his book and stood up from his chair and said "Yep, it was all me.". "But why? Why would you make me do something like that? I don't understand the point of it." Kiibo said a little angrily. Ouma sighed and slightly shook his head then said, "You really don't get it? Maaan, and I even put so much effort into this...". "Huh? What do you mean?" Kiibo asked. Ouma sighed even louder and began to explain. "You know those clues I put everywhere? I had to think about the order of the places you'd go to, also considering how tired you'd be after a certain amount of time. Those people you saw in every venue? I asked them to help in this whole search since last week, and wow, some of them were reaaaallllly stubborn. Even the rocket you, Kaito, Maki, and Saihara made was actually my invention. I asked Miu to make a sample and have Kaito test it out before making a final output. And do you wanna know how long I took to plan all this? 2 whole weeks. Also I sometimes would even stay up the whole night, just so that I can get this plan moving as soon as possible. Now do you understand?". Kiibo's face froze with disbelief, "I never knew he would do this much for me..." he thought to himself. "Hey, were you listening?" Ouma asked. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just surprised, that's all." Kiibo said as he looked down. "Hey.". Ouma called out as he began to walk towards him. Kiibo would step back as long as Ouma would walk closer to him until his back reached the wall, and Ouma pinned him against it to make sure he won't escape. Kiibo felt even more scared and nervous than before, and Ouma's face was never as serious as this, then also looked at Kiibo straight in the eyes. "Do you think I'm still mad at you?" Ouma asked. Kiibo couldn't say anything even if he wanted to, since it felt like he could literally choke at any moment. "Are YOU mad at me?" he continued. "Alright, I'll tell you the purpose of that whole search. I was testing to see if you had the strength to do something so lengthy, tedious, and ridiculous even after hurting you badly. In truth, those times where I insulted you, I planned them. They were all scripted by me. I'm not mad at you, nor would I ever be. I still love you...a lot, and I know you still love me, riiight?" Ouma explained as his serious face grew softer as he spoke. "Are you crazy?! How would I still like you after everything you've done?!" Kiibo shouted angrily. "Aww, but I spent sleepless nights doing this all for you. You were all I thought of this whole time. And I'm sure you were thinking about me too, am I right?" Ouma replied with a smirk. "You..." "Also! Do you remember that "key" I mentioned in the first letter? Wanna know what kind of key that was?" Ouma asked. "W-What...?" Kiibo asked, still nervous. "It was the key to your heart." Ouma answered simply. Kiibo's eyes widened out of shock and bashfulness. "By going through all of that trouble, not knowing who was behind it, then finally figuring out that it was me who did this to you. I'm sure you're happy to know I still think about you, right?" Ouma said confidently. "N-No, of course not! You...you betrayed me!" Kiibo exclaimed. "I said that I scripted everything, did I not? Also, why else would your face be so red right now?" Ouma replied. Kiibo didn't realize that it was until he touched his cheek. "I'll show you." Ouma said as he leaned in even closer to kiss him. "Wai-! Mm.." Kiibo tried to stop him but it was too late, Ouma's kiss had completely sucked Kiibo in. From a gentle kiss, it gradually grew into a rough kiss that lasted much longer than expected. When they pulled away, Kiibo couldn't help but to look away with a face red like a tomato as Ouma immediately stared at him with a big smile on his face. "You liked that, right?" Ouma asked. "N-No, I didn't." Kiibo said stubbornly. "Oh, so you're not satisfied? Do you want one more?" Ouma asked mischievously. "Huh? No, I never said-" Kiibo was interrupted when Ouma grabbed his arm and pushed him onto the bed. "Ouma, I said-", but Ouma already went in for another kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled away and said "I won't stop until you admit you missed me, because I know you did. You can't lie to an expert liar like me, you know?" Ouma said in a serious tone. Kiibo sighed to himself and said, "Alright, you win. Fine, I'll say it. I missed you all these days, I cry myself to sleep every other night, and my life has felt pointless without you in it.". Ouma smirked and replied, "That's what I wanted to hear. Don't ever leave me, ok?" Ouma said as he gently kissed his forehead. "Of course I won't. And I don't want you to leave me again either." Kiibo said as he sat up and hugged Ouma tightly. Ouma hugged back and said, "I love you, Kiibo.". "I love you too, Ouma." Kiibo said as a tear trickled down his face.

THE END!!!