Chapter Four : Hide N Seek

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“In your dreams, uttered Mukti pichle 2 sal se hum jitte aye hai and solo singing ka vi vul jao, Harshad will win it, tum log aise ki khare rehna in audience” said Mukti as she hi fived Aliya.

Navya became sad and did n’t signed in the form. Harshad came there and hugged Mukti, he signed on the form. After that whole fab5 came and signed. 

Navya was sitting sadly at a corner when Nandini saw her. “Navya kya hua?” she asked. “Sahi kehte hai who log, I am nothing in front of them, they are so cool they will surely win the completion” said Navya and explained what happened on the notice board.

“Why are you being sad? You just participate, how can you lose before even trying. In fact it will be a good way to teach them a lesson” said Nandini.

“After hearing you, I think I can give it a try, I am going to sign it and uss Harshad aur fab5 ki band bajadenge hum” said Navya as she hugged Nandini and ran to sign on the form.

Aliya had heard the conversation of Nandini and Navya “so you think you are too smart Nandini, you are already teaming up against US?” she said.

“Team? Please I don’t plan on fighting battles all the time! unlike you” said Nandini as she turned to leave.

“Listen, don’t mess around with us, just because Cabir is your brother don’t think that you are safe” said Aliya.

Nandini looked at her blankly “really! I need to be safe, from you people, please get a life” said Nandini as she walked away.

Some girls were whispering “dekha usne Aliya ko kaise answer kia, this girl has guts”.

Aliya became disgusted on hearing that “What happened Aliya? you look tensed” asked Harshad.

“This girl Nandini, I don’t like her, you know she dared to raise her head in front of  me” said Aliya.

“I noticed, this girl always acts fearless, that day she pissed off Manik as well. Don’t worry sister, Nandini surely has weak point and I am going to find it soon” he said.

Navya was eating samosa in the canteen when Cabir came to her, “Madhubala, pure din khati piti rahti hai, aur moti ho jayegi fir kaun shadi karega tujhse?” said Cabir teasing her.

“Humari shadi ki fikar tum mat karo, tum apni fikar karo, humare liye toh Ranbir ayega” said Navya dreamily.

“Chal hat, accha Nandini kaha hai?” he asked.

“Woh library mei hai” she said.

“Oh no, Manik vi toh uss taraf gaya hai. Kahi blast na ho gaya ho” said Cabir as he rushed out.

“kahi yeh aur pagal toh nahi ho gaya” said Navya.

Nandini was carrying some books from the library she was talking to herself “Manik kam tha ab yeh Aliya vi mujhe taane sunane lag gayi, Aiyappa sare problems kya apne mere life mei dalne ka plan kia hai?” and she collided with Manik.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist and with the other hand he managed to save the books from falling down. He took some of the books from her to lessen her burden and she looked at him shockingly.

“Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Kisi bhoot ko dekh lia kya?” said Manik by seeing the disgusted expression on her face.

“Bhoot vi better hote hai iss sade hue monster se and Aiyappa fir se iska chehra dikha dia, what are you doing..” she whispered.

“I heard it, pure din mei na jane meri kitne sare complains karti hogi,Aiyappa vi bore ho jayenge, anyways chalo I will help you reach the car, these books look heavier than you” he said.

Nandin’s jaw fell open in shock.

He laughed on seeing her expression “Aise statue banke kyo khari ho? Even I can be good or at least try to be good, maybe a little” he uttered.

“I don’t need your goodness, I am sure koi new plan hai mujhe fasane ka. I will never trust u” she uttered.

He came close to her, he put his finger on his forehead and pretended to think “hmmm…new plan…hmmm vaise, kiss toh ho gaya, now what about next step I mean…u know right..?” he winked teasing her.

Nandini put her hand on her mouth and moved away from him.

He laughed and said “itna darr?”.

“Kisne kaha mai darti hu tumse?” said Nandini while chuckling.

“Hmm I can see that” he winked.

She took the books from his hand and walked away.

Manik was smiling by watching her go “Hmm, where have you been these days, talking to you is such a stress buster” he said.

Cabir came running “Thank god, blast nahi hua” he said by looking at Manik.

“Blast?” utted Manik.

“Ha, tu aur Nandu sath mei hote ho toh blast hota hai and I mean it literally “ he said.

Manik laughed “that’s true, but nahi, I have thought that I will be good to her” said Manik.

Cabir put his hand on Manik’s forehead “teri tabiyat to thik hai na?” he asked.

“Maybe thik ho jayega” winked Manik as he left. 

“Manik is smiling, I have not seen him do that more often, what’s wrong?” thought Cabir.

To be continued 😊