Eyes Like An Ocean

Start from the beginning

"W-WHAT THE HELL?!", Raising your fist to punch the male with turquoise eyes, something caught your fist. Another male? No. He looked almost transparent and was purple . . . Once you dropped your fist the male disappeared.

"That was Star Platinum my stand, I'm Jotaro Kujo."

The old man spoke after him, "Joesph Joestar."

The redhead spoke, "I'm Kakyoin Noriaki."

The Egyptian spoke, "Muhammad Avdol."

Finally, the male with the silver hair that defied gravity spoke, "Jean Pierre Polnareff . . . ~", Taking your hand in his, he placed a gentle kiss onto it, smirking against your soft skin. Feeling the smirk against your skin, you felt your cheeks warm up. Not only did the kiss make your stomach fill with butterflies, but the way he acted made you fluster as well.

Joesph pointed at the dog sleeping at the end of the bed, "That is Iggy. What is your name?"

Before anyone would notice the blush on your cheeks, you yanked your hand from Polnareff's, and turned your head to the side, staring out the balcony. "My name is (F/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

The room was filled with silence after you spoke your name, you enjoyed the silence, but you decided to break it; "Jotaro, are you injured at all?"

"No.", He spoke in a monotone voice, it was obvious he was not interested in speaking with you.

"Good.", a smile formed onto your lips as you heard his response, at least you were able to save a bystander from death. After all he was too attractive to die so young. When that thought passed your mind you stifled a little chuckle under your breath. Jotaro heard the chuckle and tilted his hat so that no one would see his expression. Underneath that hat was a small smirk. "Yare yare daze."

Hours had passed and nighttime had finally fallen upon the crusaders. You were able to get out of bed and walk onto the balcony to look over Cairo, it was a beautiful sight. It almost took away your breath. If only you had someone to share this moment with, but either way the silence was fine, you enjoyed it. Not long after you had been standing on the balcony you heard a knock on your door and it opened.

Looking over your shoulder you saw Jotaro enter the room and place two plates onto the dresser. He walked over towards you, towering over you; looking at the city as well. "It's beautiful.", You whispered to him, turning your gaze back to the sight. "Mm.", He grunted in agreement.

"You don't talk much do you, Jotaro?", after a few moments of looking over the city you turned your sights back to Jotaro to look into those beautiful eyes of his. The seemingly were glowing, it was breathtaking. Not only was the city beautiful, but Jotaro's eyes were so much more. They almost brought you into a trance. They reminded you of the ocean.

"No.", Was all he said, he walked away from you and took one of the plates before sitting on the edge of your bed, eating the food silently. "I was instructed to bring you food, nothing more, nothing less."

"I see.", You mumbled before walking over to the dresser to take the other plate and sitting beside the broad man. You ate your food as the two of you ate in silence.

Once you finished your food, Jotaro took your plate from your hands and placed them on the nightstand. "Let me see your wounds. I need to make sure their not getting infected. After I check on them and change the bandages, I will give you a shirt to wear."

You turned to Jotaro and motioned for him to take a look. "Give it a look doctor, you already undressed me without my permission, so why not take another look?" Gritting his teeth, Jotaro let out a sigh before unwrapping the bandages around your stomach. Surprisingly, his touch was gentle . . . Like he was afraid to touch you. That was odd because he was such a broad and upfront man, usually those types would just go for it. He was certainly unique.