Prologue: My Fate is Solitude

Start from the beginning

The Dorm Supervisor stared at Mikoto with concerned shock.

"Hmm.. nothing to say? Disappointing.." Mikoto muttered quietly as she walked into the dorm room and closed the door.  

Mikoto sighed. She felt a little guilty for saying such a thing to somebody.. but it was indeed how she felt..

But she had a feeling if she tried anything stupid like suicide.. that idiot would be there to catch her.. what idiot you ask? Probably not important right now..

Mikoto stripped off her clothes without any sort of care, leaving them sopping wet on the floor as she went into the shower and began turning on the water.. not remembering to even turn the hot water on..  well who cared anyways..?

As she walked in.. she neglected to look at the large package that was addressed to her.. she'd take a look at that later.. at the moment.. she didn't care about anything.

After a bit of standing under the water with no real purpose other than to think, Mikoto walked out, not bothering to wrap a towel around her body..  it was then that she noticed that the package that had come was now open.. and lying on ti's side.. with what appeared to be a strange charm lying next to it...

And standing next to the package was... 

A beautiful girl.. she must've been older than Mikoto at least.. but still very young. Her blonde hair was braded in the back with a blue ribbon, and her skin was pale in the moonlight streaming into the room.. her eyes emerald in color.  she wore a blue gown like outfit with silver armor coverings like plated mail all over her clothing.  A Knight?

I am Saber.. " said the girl. "Are you my Master?... I sense your essence is compatible with mine.."

Mikoto blinked..

"I repeat.. Are you my master!?" said the knight regally.  "Answer swiftly now or-.."

(imagine the sound of a record player stopping suddenly for the previous music XD)

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Mikoto screamed at the top of her lungs, covering her chest, lighting bolts exploding from her hair. "PEEPING COSPLAYER.. I mean you're a girl.. BUT STILL COSPLAYER IN MY ROOM!! GET OUT GET OUT!!!"

"Wait wha-?" Saber said right before a powerful lightning bolt blasted into her head on.. conjured by Mikoto's Esper power.

"WAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Saber screamed as she was sent smashing against the wall, her body smoking.

"OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!" Mikoto roared, her eyes on fire as she fired a continous stream of lightning bolts from her finger.. and Saber was forced to jump up dancing on the tips of her armored boots to avoid each lightning bolt.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!" Saber screamed, waving her hands frantically. "NO THIS IS EMBARRASSING! I AM THE KING OF CAMELOT!! I SHOULDN'T BE DANCING LIKE A MONKEY HERE!! STOP THIS AT ONCE!! I COMMAND YOU!!! STAAAAHHHHPP!!!"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! PERVERT LESBIAN COSPLAYER!!!" Mikoto screamed. "I ALREADY HAVE KUROKO!! I DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF YOU!!!"

"I DIDN'T COME HERE TO PEEP!!" Saber roared. "I WAS SUMMONED BY YOUR MASTER'S CHARM YOU DOPE!!! YOU'RE MY MASTER!!!"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A DOPE!?" Mikoto screamed. "OH THAT'S IT!!!"

Mikoto hurled out a hand, and a massive bolt of lightning hurled out and blasted into Saber, sending her smashing through the glass screen door and flying screaming out into the rain... off the 3rd floor.. 

Saber fell straight into a dumpster with a crash.

"AND DON'T COME BACK!! PERVERT!!!" Mikoto screamed before haughtily pulling on her clothes and huffing back into the room..

Saber poked her head out of the dumpster, a banana peel on her head, her left eye twitching. "I.. think the charm might have gone to the wrong person..ughh.."

MisakaLovesYou presents: A Certain Magical Fate.