short lil something

Note: Okay so I know I'm updating late sorry but life got in the way. So here a lil short something for now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mir" I called while he walked out of the closet. "What" he said with a attitude lingering. "Where you finna go?" I said returning the tone.

"Out" he said as he pulled his clean white tee over his head. "Where? With who?" I said looking at him smooth over his outfit. "Damn why" he said sucking his teeth.

"Cause I don't want you out here doing no dangerous shit" I said following him into the bathroom. "Why you acting like I ain't been doing this shit. You know what im bout" he said unscrewing the Listerine cap.

"Okay and what if something happen to you. The shit y'all do just get dumber and dumber" I said sitting on the toilet. "Ain't nothing gonna happen my boys got me" he said rolling his eyes.

"You know what? If you wanna go and do dangerous shit with your life go ahead, cause whenever a bitch try to care for you, you act like you don't care" I say walking in the bed room and laying down.

"I'm sorry bae. I'm just trying check me a bag so I can make sure we straight" he said sitting on the bed next to me. "Okay but what that gotta do with your attitude when im tryna see wassup?" I said rolling over to face him.

"Cause you be acting like ion know how to protect myself bae. I keep telling you my boys always there to back me up. I know what I'm doing" he said leaning down to kiss me.

"I'll see you when I get back baby" he said walking out the door. "Bye'' I said softly watching it close.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know it's short don't give me to much.

I was thinking bout doing request also what y'all think. (Just cause I'm low key second guessing this Y/N thing all the time..)