In Da Club °P.1°

"Girl come on you already ugly all this excess time ain't gonna help" I told my best friend Gina laughing as she sat in front of the mirror. All she did was rub her lips together while flipping me off.

"Alright come on crybaby" she said grabbing her clutch and her phone walking to the door. I followed behind her excited as hell for this party. Its said to be that best party of the year anybody can be there.

Anybody ranging from celebrities, models stars and all. So I'm hella hyped for this party. As we make our way to the car I'm cheesing hard as hell ready to see who all popped out. "Bitch.. You look like the Grinch" Gina said laughing while starting the car.

"Shut the fuck up I'm excited" I said  as I looked on and random celebrities social media to see if the club popped up. I see that most the YBN crew came up. So I know hella hoes gonna be there for sure.

As we pull up to the club I see some nice ass cars so I know some important guests up in this bitch. "Oh my fucking gosh.." I say as I pull out my makeup kit to double check that my face is beat. As I fix my eyeliner I hear the door open.

"I'm gonna need you to bring your ass" Gina said as she stood and fixed her dress. "Hold on I gotta make sure I'm slayed for all the baes" I said adding my last finish and touches. "Bruh all the fine people gonna be gone if you don't hurry up" she said grabbing her white PINK clutch and phone.

"You right" I said as I hopped out the car and adjusted my outfit. We walked up and stood in line which was aggravatingly long. After about 20 minutes of standing and hearing some dramatic ass conversations we finally made it up to the security guard.

"License" was all he said in a cold tone. We showed him our IDs and waited as he looked at them with intense focus. My shit was legit and I was still scared as if it was fake.

"Go 'head" he told us as he stepped out of the doorway.  "I was so scared and I don't even know why" Gina said as we walked into multi-colored strobe lights shining everywhere. We walked up to the bar as hundreds of scents of a mix of cologne and perfume hit our noses.

We took a seat at the bar and waited for the bartender to tend to us. I pulled out my phone and got on Snapchat and recorded a video of me lip-syncing 'Roll In Peace' by Kodak. When I stop the video and look over it I see YBN Nahmir.

"Look, look, look, look, look" I said as I rapidly tapped her arm. She looked over at me like I was crazy and I just showed her my phone. "Oh shit" she said as she quickly looked back with a shocked face.

"Oh shit, there he go!" She said as she stood up and quickly approached him. "Wait!" I said as I followed behind her. "Hi" she said "Hello" I said right behind her. "Wassup?" He said laughing lightly. "We love your music can we get an autograph?" I said overly enthusiastic.

"Of course, any thing for such a beautiful lady like yourself" he said with a small smirk. I low key ain't have shit for him to sigh so I just gave him my phone case as he handed gina  back her clutch. As he took my phone case he looked at us and said "so I'm guessing y'all ain't plan on getting autographs?" He said while laughing and signing my case.

Bitch no this was just a plan to come over and talk to you df..

"We didn't really think about it when we left" I said shrugging with a big smile. "You going grinch again.." Gina whispered in my ear while nudging my shoulder and I quickly weakened my smile.

As we where about to walk away YBN Glizzy walked up and then Gina's ass turned in a Grinch I nudged her shoulder. "Wassup Mir.." He said as he walked up "ladies.." He said as he looked Gina up and down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lol. IM BACK.

But I high key wasn't gone I just been lazy as shit.

Like I'd get an idea and write it down. And be like I'm gonna finish it later.

But I just honestly end up on YouTube.

So here you go.