nine

Real Life.

it was coming into the last weeks of shooting. everything would be wrapped up soon and it was a daunting thought for everyone, especially bella. this had her first big project and she had been over the moon to get the part in such a big movie.
the cast welcomed her and she felt at home with them, especially wyatt.
she had felt herself catch feelings for him as he made small gestures to spend as much time with her as possible, and she hoped he maybe felt the same about her as she did towards him.

bella turned the page of her book, the slight breeze outside making her hold onto the edges tightly so it didn't blow away.
"hey".
she turned to see wyatt standing behind her,
"hello", she smiled, moving over on the bench to let him sit beside her, "how are you?".
"i'm good, thanks. you?", wyatt replied,
"yeah fine". bella let out a slight giggle at the awkward small talk.
"what?", wyatt replied laughing a little, "why you laughing?".
"oh nothing, anyways. i was thinking, we should all go to the beach soon",
"yeah that would be fun. i was maybe gonna ask you if you wanted to do something soon", wyatt says, moving a little closer to her, "like, just us".
bella feels her face go red, "yeah. of course, i would love to".
"yeah. me too". wyatt smiles at her.

wyatt takes the book out of bella's hands and gently sits it on the table next to them, his hands then cup her face.

"i think you are really beautiful bella".
before bella has a chance to reply, wyatt is already kissing her.
she finds her hands around her neck and he pulls her closer so she's almost on his lap.
-
"bella! yo bella! b-dog!", finn bursts into the room,
"jesus fucking christ man!".
wyatt and bella pull apart quickly, both of them awkwardly standing there staring at finn.
"did i just interrupt something?", finn says, a look of annoyance on his face,
"no, not at all", bella laughs, earning a irritated look from wyatt.
"well bella you're being called to makeup right now so i think you better go", finn says,
"oh. right. i'll be there now".

bella awkwardly smiles at wyatt before getting up and leaving the room,
"so you two are a thing now?", finn asks wyatt, an eyebrow slightly raised,
"well, yeah i guess, i don't know", wyatt replies, "do you have a problem with that, finn?".
the tension rose between the two boys quickly.
"did i say i did? no. just don't fuck her over wyatt. i mean it". finn says angrily before storming out.

-

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, noahschnapp and 26,627 others @bellawills: o no 🍥

@bellawills: o no 🍥

comments have been disabled for this post.