Lunch with Sir.

Jillian bounced the picnic basket along her thighs as she made her way to the elevator. Her high heels clicking on the tile floors. Everything shined in the building, she thought.  She pushed her way into the elevator along with all the suits. She watched their eyes. They started with her legs and ended at her neck. She smirked when they were caught. She didn't choose the outfit to blend in. The hot pink high heels winked back at her. Jillian looked at her reflection. Her pouty lips covered in a shade of pink lipstick. Following the lines of the pencil skirt up her curves. She liked the way in came in on the waist. She never shied away from showing off her curves. The light blue short sleeve blouse hugged her breasts. Her nipples pointed out like to two arrows. She should have rethought the bra, but in the moment in her closet she was feeling a little daring. The doors dinged and opened on floor twenty-three.
Jillian hesitated for a moment. Thinking of the surprise, planning the lunch were one thing. The follow through was a whole other thing. She thought about the surprises in the picnic basket and smiled. She was sure he was going to be surprised and pleased. She nodded her head and turned down the long hallway to his office.James worked at some prestigious office where he did something amazing she was sure. Jillian just wasn't sure what that was exactly. She giggled. He was special something to the something. She looked at her toes and smiled. It was mostly his fault she was walking down a long hallway, watching as grown men and women gawked at her. Mostly in shock or disgust. Either way she didn't care. Jillian didn't mind the attention. This wasn't for them. This was for him and that made her straighten her spine a little more as she rounded the corner to his office.Jillian stopped in front of the receptionist desk. James's secretary was petite man who was busy talking on his contraption stuck to his ear. He spun on his chair and without looking up said, "I'm sorry but Mr. Walker has a lunch appointment and cannot be disturbed."Jillian cleared her throat.
"Is that right Michael?""Oh my god Ms. Jillian."Michael stood up and went around the desk and kissed her cheek."look at you dressed for sin girl. those curves could stop traffic. I bet they did in this hall." He peeked his head around the corner.
"mmmhhmmm sure enough. you have admirers."
Jillian set the picnic basket on the ground and spun in front of Michael. "Too much?"Michael looked her up and down and shook his head.
"no ma'am. Come on. Let's get you in his office and the shades closed. He is running about ten minutes late in this meeting. And I know he's gonna be hungry for whatever it is you have for him."Jillian giggled as they closed the office door and went to work.Jillian looked around. She took a deep breath and wondered if she could follow through. The food was laid out on the blanket on the floor. The other items were put on his desk. They were her...offerings? She wiggled in her heels.
She heard him before she saw him. The door seemed like it opened in slow motion. Sweat trickled down her back. Oh my god, why was she so nervous? No. She thought. She was excited. Her hands clasped behind her back and she looked up as the door clicked close.
"Hi Princess." His voice traveled through her body and Jillian licked her lips.
"Hi baby." She made her way over to him.
Jackson Walker was tall. And big. Jillian wrapped her arms around his torso. He was what most women would describe as rugged. Jillian melted into his chest. He had hit on her in a Target. The towel aisle. He had asked her which towel she would like wrapped around her body after a shower. She buried her nose further into his body and smiled at the memory. She was standing there in yoga pants, a hoodie and her hair up in a bun. She had ignored him at first because she was sure he wasn't talking to her until he walked over with a teal towel and a dark green and asked again. She picked up a hot pink towel and handed to him and walked away. He followed her around the store and she finally gave in. After all, how can you resist a man that stalks you in a Target?

Jackson patted his knee, "Come sit,"

Jillian made her way over. She watched his eyes. They always took her all in. She unzipped the side of her skirt and shimmied it down to her feet and stepped out of it. She reached down between her legs and stuck two fingers in her pussy and pulled them to her lips and stuck them in her mouth. She resisted the urge to pull on the pink garter belt or adjust her shirt , and instead, made her way to his lap.

"do I get you for lunch?" Jackson breathed against her mouth taking her fingers out her mouth and putting them in his.

Jillian bit her lip and winked. "I did come here to serve baby."

He always kissed her like he was starving. Their mouths meshed and fought. Jillian ran her hands through his hair and lifted up on his lap. Jackson lifter her shirt from the hem and dropped it on the floor between breaths.

Jillian's nipples hardened under his stare. His tongue reached out and licked her pink nub until it was a hard point. His teeth gave that little bite at the end. She groaned.

He was making her lose focus. Her purpose of being here. She began to move down his body. Her pink heels holding her steady between his legs. She pulled his hips to the edge of the sofa, undoing he black belt from the loops and unzipping his pants. She wiggled his pants down his legs and handed him the belt.
"Turn around." His voice sounded thick in her ears. She didn't even try to hide the grin as she stood and turned around. "Hands princess."
Jillian placed her wrists behind her and let him jerk on them as he put the leather around them and bound them together.
"Bend over." Jillian stuck her ass in the air. "My pussy is so wet."
Jackson pulled Jillian back to him and kissed her pussy. She dropped her head and watched Jackson work her pussy. Her legs began to shake and her stomach began to tighten in response to his magic. If he would just...fuck. His two fingers shoved inside her and his thumb continued to strum on her clit. She grabbed onto his hair as she felt the climax build in her. Her cum dropped out of her and down her leg and she tried to stand on unsteady legs. Shaking her hair behind her. Jackson kissed her palm and smacked her ass

Jillian yelped and turned around. She found his hands stroking his cock. Up and down. She was mesmerized by the sight. One hand cupping his balls and a thumb running over the moist tip. Jillian was hungry.

She turned around and found him leaned back against the sofa stroking his hard cock. Her mouth watered at the sight. She kicked her heels to the side and dropped to her knees. Jillian was hungry. She took his balls in her mouth and sucked. He groaned. She closed her eyes and made her way up his shaft. Her tongue and spit leaving a trail. She glanced up at him as she circled the tip of his cock and pushed the head into her mouth.

Her mouth moved up and down his cock, his hand wrapped around the bottom and jacked up and down with their rhythm. He moved her mouth out of the way and moved faster she licked the tip on his down stroke and waited for him to cum. His breathing got heavy and thick and Jillian waited. She waited for the deep growl that started at the base of his throat and got deeper when he came. There it was. She smiled as she swallowed his cum.

She loved her lunch dates with sir.