2

"MABEL!" Dipper shouted searching violently through the thick forest.

He had been looking for hours he felt. He needed to find Mabel. Who knows what could've happened to her.

Sure at home, She probably got lost, but here in Gravity Falls, knowing it wasn't normal, well kinda scared him actually.

Anything, could have gotten her out there. He stared dead into the dark forest, before continuing his search.

"MABEL!?" he called once more.

He sighed, he was about to turn back when he heard somthing. Something unusual.

----------

"Oh look there's the Squirt now!" Bill Cackled watching as Dipper ran to the clearing they were in.

"Mabel! BILL!?" Dipper them exclaimes confused, suprised and angered abit.

"I made a deal with Bill."

"Mabel!!!! I told you never to Trust him-"

"It's not my fualt your a boring brother!" Mabel snapped cutting Dipper off.

Dipper looked at Bill. "A-and what exactly did you Make a deal on exactly!?" He asked backing up to his sister.

"He would change your personality."

"MABEL!"

"What!? He said there wasn't a catch!" She exclaimed confused yet Sure about her answers.

"WITH BILL THERE'S ALWAYS A CATCH!"

Bill Laughed. "For once your Brother's right Shooting Star! I said I'd give him a Different Personality for yah!"

"So I will!" Bill exclaimed, he aimed his finger at a empty piece of land and a blue laser shot the ground opening a Portal.

Bill laughed again before snapping his fingers. Dipper got sucked into the Deep Blue portal.

"MABEL!" He screamed.

"So I guess I'll Just have to switch him with another Dipper!" he chuckled snapping his fingers again.

This time, out came another being, it looked just like Dipper but he was dressed in a Light blue Vest, Navy pants and a Navy button down.

He wore a Long cape, with a Amulet in the front strapping it together. Unlike the other Dipper, he had his hair styled, with his birthmark showing.

With yet another snap, Bill laughed, closing the Portal.

"Have Fun with your NEW BROTHER Shooting Star! Remember, Reality is a Illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, Buy Gold, BYE!" Bill yelled before disappearing with a Poof.

----------

"Will!?" Dipper called. The Demon appeared in the doorway, chaines around his wrists and bruises amd cuts on his arms, legs and face.

"Be a Dear~ and Go get me some Tea?"

"Y-yes M-master."

"And Hurry Up! I don't have ALL day!"  Dipper added, the Demon nodded before teleporting away to get tea.

He appeared shortly after only to drop his prepared tea is, fear confusion and shock.

His Dipper was standing there grasping onto a chair as the portal tried to suck him in, another being that looked like him layed on the floor.

Will grasped his head in confusion. "M-master!? What's going on!" He panicked.

"I don't know!" Dipper said losing his left hands grasp on the chair, The chair slid, cuasing him to lose his grasp on his right hand too.

He fell into the portal, "WILL!"

"M-MASTER!?" Will yelled back before the Portal Closed Completely.

(Well I just created hell. Comment below what you think of the story so far!)