"You're welcome. Where you going?" Messiah asked.

"Hanging out with Tajiah today since we barely hang out" I told him as he nodded.

"Ooo tell my baby I said hey" Domani smirked as I frowned.

"Ew boy no she got her a man" I said as he shrugged.

"So tell that niggah to move over" Domani said as I laughed.

"This dude" I chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the pantry door and grabbed two of the Birthday cake rice crispy treats and a juice.

"Have fun and be safe" Messiah said as Domani nodded.

"I will I love y'all" I said walking to the door.

"We love you too Pooh" Messiah and Domani said as I smiled.

"See y'all later" I opened the door.

"See you later" Domani said as I walked out the door.

Y'all remember when Messiah texted me and said he had a surprise for me when I get home well this was the surprise.

When I got it I was so happy bruh I couldn't do anything but cry and thank him I'm so grateful for my bro and I thank God and Jesus for him I love him so much.

The Surprise ⬇️

I unlocked the doors and got in my car sitting everything down in the passenger seat then putting my seat belt on cranking the car up

I turned the radio up as I heard Sin city by Chrishan start playing.

"Sin
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Oh you know [x16]
Right now" I sung as I backed out the driveway going to pick Tajiah up.

15 minutes later
I arrived at Tajiah house turning the car off grabbing my phone calling her.

The phone rung 2 times then she picked up.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside Tajiah"

"Ok here I come"

"Ight" I said then hung up the phone.

I sat in the car waiting for Tajiah when a unknown number texted me making me frown.

Unknown: Yo where you at?

I kinda had a feeling it was Clarence but I didn't know for sure so I just ignored the text and locked my phone.

I looked up and seen Tajiah and Tahj walking to the car making me unlock the door for Tajiah as Tahj opened it for her.

Tajiah and Tahj are twins and whenever they near each other (Which is everyday) he don't like his sister touching anything that a man is suppose to touch.