♢Himiko Yumeno: First Free Time Event♢

~May 7, Monday, Afternoon~

I was inside of the classroom, thinking of what to do. I found Himiko and decided to talk to her.

"Nyeh? Oh, hello Shuichi. I was just getting ready to go out for some shopping in Shibuya. I thought I would do some chores after a day in the Metaverse."

"Would you like to come? I do need some help."

With the Magician Persona Jack Frost, I feel like I can become closer with Himiko.

Should I go shop with Himiko?
---> Go shop with her.
---> Check bond with Himiko.
---> Decline.

"Sure. I have nothing to do, so I'll gladly help you."

"Great. Let's go right now." Himiko packed her things.

~Shibuya Hikarie, Shibuya~

We were at the mall, buying a few things. I was holding three bags. And they were heavy. I was struggling. Himiko looked back at me as she took a few things.

"Nyeh? Shuichi, are you okay? You seem to be struggling."

"I can carry one of the bags for you." She said. She already had a bag full of magic stuff. I was just carrying food and clothes.

---> I can manage.
---> Yes, please.

Choice one

"Don't worry, Himiko. I can manage." I gave a reassuring smile, although it was pretty heavy. I could really use some help.

"Ah, okay then. I never expected you to be so strong." Himiko giggled.

"Maybe I should ask him to shop with me next time..." I heard her mumble, and smiled.

Choice Two

"Yes, please. You can take this one." I said, handing over a bag that had ice-cream. It was the lightest bag.

"Ah, okay then. I figured that you wouldn't be able to carry all that weight." Himiko took the bag and continued shopping.

"Nyeeh...But you have to carry the rest, alright?" She ordered, and I groaned.

Thanks to this shopping trip, I feel like my Kindness has increased.

Kindness: 0 ---> 5

We spent the whole day shopping, I even got a few things for myself.

I feel like my bond with Himiko has deepened.

Magician Confidant Level Up!
Himiko Yumeno: Level 2
Hope Bar: 15%
Skill Unlocked: Recover

"Thanks again, Shuichi. See you tomorrow!"