"ugh, i don't wanna get up." i dragged it my words, not because im childish. scratch that, i am but for this moment in particular, i don't care to be; im just tired.

i didn't hear anything but footsteps walking away, each step echoed the hall as i closed my eyes again to attempt my morning slumber.

this is what i needed right now, i didn't need dad coming in and interrupting my only peace.

i started to breathe in and out, my eye mask still over my closed ones as i started to relax.

"summer christine rae murillo, get up now! you're not going to be late for the first day, got that?" he yanked my sheets off, the simple sneaky action fell back onto me as i started to shiver from the fan that was next to me.

"what the hell, okay okay." i took off my mask and got up, making my way into the bathroom to get ready for my first, first day of school.

/

- skip the time getting ready

/

i didn't want to put in any contacts since it takes too much time out of my day, and i am far too lazy to do it.

i straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail so it wouldn't have to be in my face, although i enjoy my hair being down; this most likely will be my benefit for the first day anyways.

i heard that you have to do gym no matter what on the first day, thanks ava.

i for one, am not athletic and probably never will be. it's not me, it's something that a stuck up person would do like kim kardashian's daughter north.

i have nothing against her, don't get me wrong but, the one thing that really bothers me about her is the way she presents herself to the media.

she's always posting pictures in the most revealing outfits, her hair was always changing and i know for a fact that shits not dyed.

all those hair colors and styles, all wigs.

and she doesn't only do wigs, no no. she also has had plastic surgery a few times to try and look like her mom, that's sweet and all but we all know she looks more like her father.

i always found it a good thing since i love kanyes happy face, 'the nothing'

but that's just what they do. her younger brother saint is pretty cool though.

he doesn't really do much besides post pictures about his dad's rap album and the recording sessions he's forced to go to.

and chicago is the same as north but not as bad. she's still kind of innocent. she's only four years younger than her older sister and she's most likely smarter and kinder.

she's posting pictures of her new sweaters and her frapp of the day, sometimes she promotes her family's makeup lines and clothing brands. she's laid back but just too girly for anyone's liking.

but hey you know north could be different when i meet her right?

maybe saint isn't who i think he is?