[2] There are no real Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

He blushed at the small giggle that escaped Harm's lips. Oh, I so ship it!

"I'm going to get in the car. Call me Harm and if you need anything I'll be at the diner, the one from the other day." I winked at her. Realization hit her as she remembered Johnny dancing.

"Oh yeah, you were dancing." She said to Johnny as he blushed and all that.

"Bye Harm, see you later. After all, there are no real goodbyes." I said giving her a quick hug as I hopped into the car. Johnny fidgeted with his neck and I knew exactly what he was doing. He was flirting.

He asked her something as Harm screamed a yes. I'm guessing he asked her out.

With that she kissed Johnny's cheek and walked away waving at the car.

Johnny got into the car slowly. His hand on his cheek.

"Did you just ask Harm out?" I asked the boy next to me. He still had stars in his eyes.

"Y-yeah. I don't know why, I just feel this pull towards her. She's special." He smiled as he backed out.

"Yeah she is! So you better take care of her and not let that one get away." I said to him.

I knew him, he was very serious in relationships. He never asked a girl out unless he REALLY liked her.

And in the 3 and a half years that I have known him, there was no one. He was a 19 year old that only had a girlfriend when he was 14 that lasted until he was 16. Then she dumped him for a jock.

I hate her and I don't even know her name.

"She's a keeper. And I'm not gonna let her go, she's perfect for me." Johnny smiled as we pulled up to the diner. He had no idea.

We walked in to see Chris there as he immanently hugged me, "Promise that tonight you'll tell me what happened?" He asked, holding out his pinky.

"Promise." I smiled at him as I took my pinky and locked it with his and used my other pinky as we locked our pinkies on the other hand. We then kissed each hand as we unlocked our pinkies. I giggled out how ridiculous we were.

"Now, go to the bathroom, put on your uniform and get to work. At 6 we will start your gig." Chris said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks so much." I said hugging Chris.

"Anything for you darlin'. Anything." He said. He shoed me off to get my uniform on.

I came back in to see the place packed. Wow. I was about to go help Andy, a waiter, and Maisy. another waitress, when I was stopped by Chris and Johnny. 

"We need your help. Go up and sing." They said, leading me to the small balcony stage.

"But it's only 5, I thought I was performing at 6?" I said as they pushed a guitar into my hand.

"Yeah, but with all of the people in here.... perform now." Chris said plugging in the guitar. 

"Okay.. Umm, Hey everyone I'm Kiana Mikaelson and I'm going to perform a little song for you..."

I began singing 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. I was perfectly in tune. I did sing an octave higher though because my voice isn't that low.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me

The room roared with applause.

"ENCORE!" I hear a familiar voice and looked at who it came from to see Harmony cheering me on with Johnny and Coly right next to her.

~~~~

After a few more songs, I took a small intermission and walked up to my new friends and dimwit brother.

"Hey." I greeted them, embarrassed as I walked up to them

"You were amazing!" Harmony laughed giving me a hug.

"Thanks." I mumbled, embarrassed. Nobody from the pack has ever heard me sing, only humans have heard me sing.

"Yep and I am going to tease you for the leftover time we have with you about it." Coly smiled at me as he patted my back, I playfully glared at him.

"In fact I recorded it." Coly said with a smile.

"You didn't." I glared at him as the smile on his face grew larger than before. He played me singing. My eyes grew big. He then held the phone up over his head, "Coly!" I whined like a 5 year old and leaped to get the phone from his hand. Coly just smiled the whole time.

"Fine." I huffed and I crossed my arms.

"Hey, when you are gone, we are going to need to remember your voice." Coly said as Harm and Johnny shook their heads.

"Fine, but as long as you make sure nobody else hears it." I warned all of them.

"KIANA! KIANA! KIANA!" People started to say as they hollered.

"I guess my intermission is over." I smiled as I walked up on stage. Why did things have to go bad for them to get worse?

EDITED

Sorry it's a quick chapter that I did so, yeah. Please tell me what you think of all of this! Pretty please with a cherry on top my minions

On the side is Wonderwall by Oasis!

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love,

Meggie13