Where It All Starts

Yuno// "Well I don't know where we should go, but probably to get a smoothie. Maybe I can sneak two straws together in one.. hehehe. He'll love that!" Yuno said to herself.

Willow// "Hey!"

Bobby Singer// "Hey idjits."

Yuno// "Oh! Hello! Umm.." Yuno looked around. Yuki Teru. Where is my Yuki?! Did they do something to him?! "So um, where's m-my Yuki?" Yuno asked.

Willow// "Oh, he's nowhere," Willow said with a smile.

Dean// "I don't know where any Yucky Teru is but I do know you all are no way in hell real."

Sam// "Yeah uh, are these 'Yuki, Yuno, and Willow' spirits or something Dean?"

Castiel// "I'm leaving."

Dean// "I dunno Sammy, but I got a hot date with an angel so— OH WAIT! CAS! COME BACK! I CAN'T HAVE MY DATE WITHOUT MY ANGEL!"

Willow// "Meetin' and runnin' ain't very polite!"

Yuno// "Don't you have no cooth?"

*Dean catches up with Castiel*

Castiel// "What?!"

Dean// "Cas, I love you so much.. will you marry me?"

Castiel// "I-I don't know what to say. *Sighs* "Well Dean, I.. I'm so sorry. I-I'm, *Cas starts to tear up* I'm not.. well.. I'm strait. I'm so sorry!" Cas ran away to a nearby candy store to cheer him up, but it didn't work. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE STRAIT! I FEEL HORRIBLE!

*Cas runs back to Dean*

Castiel// "Dean.. I-I'm so sorry. Yes! Yes I will marry you!"

Dean// "Cas? You don't have to.. you'd be better off with Meg-"

Sam// "Dean.. don't ruin my otp!!"

Yuno// "Waaiiitt a sec! Hmm, yeah! Go ahead.. kiss!"

*Dean and Cas kiss*

*Now their eyes are closed, enjoying the moment*

*Yuno suddenly pulls a knife out of the back of her pants, gets on the ground and stabs Cas in the foot and leaves the knife there. She pulls out another knife and stabs his leg, pulling the knife down his leg. She then stabs one of his open wounds and makes it way worse.*

Castiel// "AHH," he screams.

Yuno// I have the best alibi. Yes! "Yuki and I can only have a ship, nonetheless love!" she screamed as loud as she could.

*Cas lies on the grounds while Sam is on the phone with the police.*

Castiel// "Dean!"

Dean// "CAS! Cas, buddy, stay with me.. I-I don't know.. how I would live without you. Cas.. I love you so much. I wanted to start a family with you. Cas please, don't leave me. I-I.. Cas, you're the light of my life. You've been the thing that's kept me going. Cas, I don't know how I would live without you. Don't ever leave me, Cas. Don't go, Cas. CAS DON'T DIE!!!" Dean yelled through tears. That was his angel.. what's kept him going. He cried until his throat was dry. He loved Cas. So much.

Yuno// "AHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! YOU! YOU PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO LOVE! ONLY ME AND YUKI!" I need to finish him, but I have no more weapons to do it with.

*Yuki bursts through the door*

Yuki// "YUNO OH MY GOD WHAT IN THE DEVIL'S HELL DID YOU DO?! SAM?! IS AN AMBULANCE ON THE WAY?!"

*Yuki pins Yuno to the ground*

Yuno// "GET OFF ME POOKIE, COME ON! 'OUR LOVE IS GOD' BABY LET'S BUST OUT OF THIS PLACE POOKIE! LET'S GO!"

Castiel// "Dean.. I-I can't. Dean-"

Dean// "Castiel.. I love you. An ambulance is on the way.. stay with me." Dean rubbed Cas's cheek; the sirens he heard were getting close.

Sam// "He's in here!"

*The paramedics took Cas away, Dean following them the whole time*

                      •AT THE HOSPITAL•

Surgeon// "Well, he's doing better, but the severe damage may cause life problems. I'm sorry that we can't do anything more."

Castiel// "Dean.. don't leave me. Please."

Dean// "Cas, I'm not going anywhere." Dean held Cas's hand gently, leaning down to kiss his head. He looked around for the 'Pink Haired Potato Face' (Yuno) who hurt his angel.

???// *Appears out of nowhere* "Woah," ??? yells.

Dean// "Who are you?"

???// "Oh, me? I'm Katsuki Yuri!" *Starts snailing on floor*

Castiel// Cas looked at Yuri, then back at Dean.

Dean// "More weird names? Cas, I'll be right back." He let go of Cas to go to Katsucky, but then Gabriel, (Jesus), appeared out of nowhere.

Gabriel (Jesus)// "Well?"

*'Can't Help Falling in Love' starts playing*

*Gabriel (Jesus) snaps his fingers and 'Carry On My Wayward Son' starts playing.*

Castiel// Cas started to black out.

Dean// Dean hears the monitor speed up in Cas's room. He ran to Cas and held him close.

Doctor// *Hears Sam yell for him— he runs in the room, following Dean.*

Gabriel (Jesus)// Gabriel (Jesus) snaps his fingers and Cas becomes okay.

               OR SO THEY THOUGHT