Chapter 2: Arrival

A/N 

Shadow in his overprotective Dragon Mode. Shadow specializes in Star dragon magic and Kasai can control all types of dragon magic

Shadow raced across the yard. His hair whipping out behind him,"Kasai!" He tackled me in a hug, earning a growl from Silver,"I see you're a protective as ever, Sliver!"

"Stay away from her, you bitch!" Silver growled. 

"Silver!" I cried out in disbelief,"Don't mind her, she's just grumpy." I shoot her a look. 

"It's quite all right!" He smiled,"Come on! Let me show you to your room!" Silver and Gold instantly ran off. Me and Shadow raced up three flights of stairs," here!" He opened a door.

"...I don't have words!"

"I know right?!" The walls were all covered in star constellations. I stopped and stared at a zodiac sign. Lianna's zodiac sign. 

Shadow placed a hand on my shoulder,"I miss her."

"Me too."  he turned me around and hugged me,"Don't forget her." 

"Never." We continued along our way.

"Here." he handed me my bags,"Well...I'll leave ya to it!"He walked out. 

I dumped my duffel bag, and took out the twin swords,"How earth didn't they see this?" 

A/ N 

Kasai can travel to different dimensions, but this time, it's not her fault. It's also totally different from The Wizard of OZ. btw.