Chapter 1: Travel

I paid the bus driver and grabbed Silver and Gold,"I can't believe I let you drag me into this!" Silver growled, scratching at her collar and leash. Gold sat there and scolded her.

"Come on you two." I began to walk away,"we can't be late." 

The roaring of the airplane engines filled my head. Slowly lulling me to sleep. 

"Mom!" I laughed, running down the stairs, Mom look at what..." I stopped dead in my tracks. Blood. Blood was everywhere,"mom?!" I ran around the room until I found her. Her mouth was open, in one last attempt to scream,"MOM!"

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulder,"Miss, Miss." I jolted up,"We're in Kansas now."

"thank you." I plastered on a smile. I grabbed my luggage racing out.  

"Hey!" Silver and Gold ran up behind me.

"I really hate humans!"

"I know, I know." We raced through the airport,"Come on!" 

We walked around the airport for a bite,"Excuse me miss?" I turned around,"You wouldn't happen to be Miss Kasai?"

"that's me!" 

"please come! Your brother is waiting for you." 

We traveled for quick a bit, before a house, correction, castle. Appeared,"Holy Gods!" 

The man opened the door for me,"Miss..." Silver and Gold ran out ahead.

"Kasai!" Shadow ran across the lot...

A/N

Sorry that I didn't update sooner. I had some school things to take care of, and a party to plan! The girl above is Kasai in her overprotective Dragon Mode!