Chapter Three: Something Happened

Start from the beginning

Nandini smirked and went near him "awww bechara Monster gir gaya, lambe logo ki yahi problem hoti hai woh neeche dekhke nahi chalte" said Nandini.

Manik became angry as he realized that Nandini did it. He stood up, Nandini took out her handkerchief and gave it to him "rakhlo, ghutno mei laga hoga nah so aasu pochne ke kaam ayenge" she said and went to the class. Manik looked at her with angry eyes. Fab4 were stunned to see Nandini's behavior.

After the class, Mr Malhotra was talking to Manik,"you are not serious at all, you had said that you will handle this contract but tum nei toh client ke saath meeting hi nahi ki. Your mom had told me that tum studies ke sath business perfectly handle karte ho, but why so reckless?" said he.

"Dad, I can handle it, I have cracked some deals before but this time, I forgot the schedule of the meeting" said Manik.

Nandini was passing the corridor at that time "vulega hi toh all time toh logo ko bully karta hai" whispered Nandini she felt bad by seeing the disturbed face of Mr.Malhotra.

"Hello Nandini, it’s nice to see you" said Mr.Malhotra. Nandini greeted him back. "Manik, see u at office 3pm" he said. "Dad, I can’t ..." Manik could not complete it when Nandini spoke out "uncle you don't worry yeh aa jayaga, hai na Manik" she said by smiling at him. Mr. Malhotra was impressed that Nandini took control over his son and made him silent. He patted on Nandini's head and walked away with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

“Who told you to interfere between me and my dad? Who are you?” said Manik in anger .

“My heart told me to do this, because your dad does not deserve to suffer for your mood swings and that disgusting nature of urs” said Nandini by directly looking into his eyes.

Manik got lost in her words for a few moments, and Nandini quickly ran away as she knew that she had played with fire but somehow she felt that it was right.

At the college gate,
“Nandu, kaha bhag rahi hai?” asked Cabir. “Mere peeche who monster zarurr ayega, I am going home” said Nandini as she ran out of the college gate.

Cabir was confused just then he saw Manik coming around. “Saale teri bahen kaha hai?” asked Manik holding Cabir’s T-shirt.“Ab kya ho gaya tum dono ke beech? Tune kiss se zyada toh nahi kardia? Nahi college mei not possible” said Cabir.

“Arreh peeche par gayi mere, galti se ek kiss kya kardia she is up to making my life hell, yesterday I tried to say sorry” uttered Manik.

“Aj kal new fashion nikla kya, kiss karke sorry bolna” laughed Cabir.

“Shut up! That was by mistake, you know I can’t control my anger! anyways, I am leaving now because of her I have to attend the meeting instead of band practice. Let’s do one thing keep the practice session at night” said Manik and Cabir nodded.

Manik attended the meeting and the project moved forward.

“Thanks to Nandini, finally we are working on this project, such a nice girl” said Mr. Malhotra.

Manik was pissed off but he felt good by seeing that his dad was happy with him and somewhere he knew that it was because of Nandini.

“ Maybe she was right, my mood swings should not affect my dad” he thought. Then he remembered Nandini’s look after he had kissed her and he felt guilty for doing that.

At Nandini’s house,
“Aiyappa again this Cabir is late, kab sudhrega yeh ! abhi chachi bulane ayegi isko, phone vi answer nahi kar raha, I hate to lie” blabbered Nandini as she waited up for Cabir near the window of his room. Just then she heard the sound of a car “Aaagaya gadha” she said and threw the rope down. But it was not Cabir downstairs it was Manik, he was in a dilemma, at one side of his heart he was feeling guilty and wanted to apologize to Nandini but his ego was not letting him do that. Somehow he had made to her house but was not having the pull to go inside. In his confusion, he saw the rope “Soch kya rahe ho? Take the rope and come up otherwise koi dekh lega, jaldi” uttered Nandini. Due to the darkness she could not make out that it was Manik.

Manik was shocked but then he thought that he should go for it, he took the rope and climbed to the window. “Tum? Yaha kya kar rahe ho?” yelled Nandini. “You are damn weird, you only asked me to come up and now showing attitude?” said Manik in confusion. “I thought it was Cabir, I get him inside like this” she said. “What?” uttered Manik. Suddenly chachi called Cabir. Nandini became tensed “Manik, get in the bed” she told. Manik smirked “wow, you are fast, from kiss to bed?” he teased her. Nandini shook her head in disgust, chachi called again. Having no other way she pulled Manik’s hand. He became imbalanced due to the short space of the window and fell on Nandini as a result both of them ended up in falling on the bed, with Manik on top of her. He kept looking into his eyes as if he was mesmerized his hand went automatically to caress her cheek.

To be continued 😉