Chapter 1

Chapter 1:  

Gerard POV

"Gerard! Wake up!"  

I hear Frank yelling at me from downstairs. I look at my clock next to my bed. 9:30. I groan and pull the sheets over my head. I should be getting up, but lately, I just want to stay in my bed and sleep. I'm not that big of a morning person, but when I am, I HAVE to have coffee. If I could marry coffee, I would have already.

"Geebear!"  

"WHAT?!" I yell at him from my head under my pillow.  

"I have something to show you, come down!"

By the tone of his voice, I knew he really wanted me to come downstairs so I swung my legs from my bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom. Once I got into the bathroom, I put both hands on the counter and looked up into my reflection. God my hair is a mess. I run my hand through my black mop on my head and splash some cold water on my face to make myself look somewhat presentable for Frank.  

To have a flashback in the past moment, Frank admitted to having a HUGE crush on me, and lately, I have been trying to figure out my feelings for him. Do I like Frank the same way he likes me? I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I walk downstairs and see Frank sitting and staring blankly at the table waiting for me. My god, he looks gorgeous. Well, he always is but today, he seems to look different. He hears me as my foot makes one of the stairs creak and he looks up from the table and I see his beautiful, deep hazel eyes staring into mine. His dark brown hair just sitting on his head perfectly, his smile... oh god his smile...

Franks POV

I see Gerard staring at me, and butterflies start fluttering around in my stomach. His amazing black hair and his smile, and his eyes... Oh god, can he be anymore beautiful? I admitted to liking Gerard 'that way' a few weeks ago and ever since then, I feel more comfortable around him. Although my feelings are growing super strong for him and I just want to grab a hold of him and kiss him, I'm trying to hold them inside of me because he still doesn't know his feelings for me yet. Which sucks... A lot...

"So... your coffee is a little cold. Tired much?"  

"Yeah.." he said... which sounded more like a mumble then an actual responce. He walked towards the kitchen sink and poured the glass I made for him down the drain and poured a fresh one from the pot. Gerard is the kind of coffee lover where he can't nuke an old cup full of coffee, it has to be fresh or else it will all end in disaster... trust me, I've seen it.  

"So what is it you desperately wanted to show me?" Gerard questioned while walking back to the table, emphasizing the word 'desperately'. Oh yeah, he's tired alright, and for sure not happy with me waking him up. It's 9:30 for god's sake!  

"Ok. I really hope you like it..."  

I start lifting up my shirt and as I do, I see Gerard's jaw drop to the floor...