Update, Ideas, and needed input!

Hi everyone! Long time no talk!

So, I know its been a very long while (too long, honestly) but I have a rekindled spark for this site and role-playing platform as well as some ideas!

I don't know how many people are still on this website or still role play in general but I wanted to open the gates to a new wave of people as well. Nothing like new friends!

So I have a few ideas and I really could use the input on it:

1. Do people want me to continue this particular role-playing saga? It would continue on in a similar process of individual mini-adventures with no clear story.

2. Would you prefer if I scrap this but make something similar in a new book? It would follow a similar process but maybe instead have a more clear motive but with a lot of detours in the form of mini adventures.

3. Would you be interested in a more guided interactive storyline? Same kind of premise but always following a set story with very few detours and a much more DND feel to it (possibly with a set limit of people who can join). There are many possibilities within this that I would enjoy trying out and it could be for both fandom or OCs (within reason) or involve completely new characters created for the story. This is the one I have the biggest plans for I just want to know if anyone would actually want to do it.

Please let me know how you feel! I would be willing to do all three, in all honestly if people are that interested. I really want to try to reconnect with some good friends I made on here and see if we can have as much fun as we used to!