Submissions!

Okay... SO, first of all, the format for this is going to be based off of @shibalove 's One Piece Interact Club. (She gave me permission! I'm not stealing, I promise!)

Submissions will work like this:

You'll submit the following, and I will accept it then you can join in on the current scenario or the next one depending on when I accept you.

Submission form:

Name: What your character will be known as.

Book/Fandom: Where you will put what fandom and/or book your OC is from. (I will accept any OC though, it doesn't have to be from a book or fandom)

Features: What does your character look like?

Abilities: Any talents or abilities your character has. Any weapons they use or any special powers?

Strengths&Weakness: One major rule in this role play: NO MARY/GARY SUES! They can have strengths but they must have a decent amount of weaknesses to rival these strengths.

Profile: Tell us about your character in general. A brief history of what we need to know about your character. Who is (s)he? Where does (s)he come from? How does (s)he act around people in general? Stuff like that. (It isn't limited to what I put)

Sample Submission: (I will also use this character in the Role Play!)

Name: Kahete Orashi

Book/Fandom: One Piece: A Promise to Red Hair, Protection to Straw Hat (Book not yet out xD)

Features: Orashi has messy dark grey hair with slitted grey eyes. He has a thin mouth a small nose, and is covered in various scars, most notable is the one down the left side of his neck. He usually wears a long black coat over a long sleeved navy blue shirt and black dress pants with normal sneaker like shoes.

Abilities: He is an Elemental Ash Mage and has the ability to manipulate ash as much as he wants. In addition he can emit an extremely high heat to cause something to combust into flames, creating ashes for him to use in battle. He has observation and armament haki (Observation haki: can sense others life force around him and predict moves. Armament haki: Like wearing invisible armour, can transfer this power to weapons [in this case his Ash])

Strengths&Weaknesses: He cannot swim, like all mages, and is weak when in contact with salt water. Power can be beaten by more powerful elements or powers in general. Is very handy in a fight, as he will not show mercy.

Profile: Orashi is very hard headed and very rarely shows his emotions. He was kicked out of his Mage Clan due to breaking clan rules. He was a mercenary for the longest time and will do anything to fulfill a mission given to him, yet does not find worth it to die for it. Will abandon said 'comrades' to save his own skin.

Well that's Orashi....

Anyway, submissions are now open! Yay! You can have as many characters as you want, but right now the limit is five (although don't fill out all five submissions right away).

We'll start scenarios when we get 5 to 8 members.

SO excited!

And thanks again to Shibalove who is allowing me to use her roleplay format!