TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

I felt like the title for perfect XD

Seamus POV

I was still downstairs after what just happened. It wasn't bad but still! I walked over to James and looked him right in the eye and said "So,u had a little fun with Tiffany?" He looked down. "Yea,I did.."

Then I screamed "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH U?! U WERE DRUNK OFF UR ASS AND FUCKED TIFFANY! NOT TO MENTION U HURT NICKY!" He was no longer upset, he was furious. "U JUST EXPLAINED WHY I DID ALL THE SHIT! I WAS DRUNK DICK!" I stuck the middle finger up at him and he returned the favor. "Just...fuck..OFF!" He shouted.

I turned around and walked upstairs. Well I'm on James' bad side for the rest of the day. Shit!

Cristina's (LifeSimmer) POV

I walked up to my apartment door,B24 . I unlocked it and took off my annoying sandals in which I thought buying fake leather would be fine. NOPE! They made me itch like hell! "I wonder how Nicky is!" Nicky has been my sista since we were young along with Nataile or PiinkSim. I went into my kitchen to get some chips and ran off to edit.

I quickly tweeted "editing ShowTime :)" I got to work and texted Nicky

Me:Hey ummm how u doing?

She hadn't text back yet so I just edited.

Nicky POV

*bing* My phone had gone off. I was playing some MineCraft just for fun. I looked at the text. It was from Cris.

Cris: Hey ummm how u doing?

Me:Well..Im doing better now that I'm home and I'm going out with Aleks tonight!

Cris:OoOoooh

Me: Lol be quiet.

Cris: Yea ur being a little bitchy so ur ok! Glad to know.

Me: Hey I gotta go but I'll text u back later <3

Cris: K,I gotta edit anyway! <3

I put my phone back and continued to play my game. I was playing "Hunger Games" I was opening a chest and I got hit. "Fuck...." I turned my character around to hit the player back but it was Aleks. I skyped him and he answer. "Yes?" "Wanna team up?" I looked at my other monitor. "Sure! You playing downstairs on the computer?" "Nah,I went home!'

We played for about 1 hour. "Damn dude! Nicky look at the time!" I looked at the time on my phone. 4:20. "Goddamnit Aleks..." He giggled and we played some more. "SHIT! Oh I'm gonna die I'm gonna fucking die!" "NOOOO ALEKS!" I sprinted to him and killed his hitter with my iron sword. "Were u really gonna let a guy with a stick for a weapon kill you?"

As we were playing I heard "Summer Set" playing. One of my favorite bands. "Aleks...are you playing..?" He shook his head yes. I smiled and sang along.

"I didn't mean to fuck u over! I just wanted to have some fuuuunnn!" Aleks and I sang together the whole time unless we needed help.

At some point we stopped altogether and quit MineCraft. "So...where we goin tonight?" "You will see!" *sigh* "Fine..."Alright now dick! Bye" I giggled "BYE BITCH!" I turned him off and got ready to go home. I had a long day. I just need a break.

Sorry it's short but I got to go out and shit so......yea <3