Running. Immortalhd

I ran as fast as I could! "Nicole get the fuck over here!!"

My now ex boyfriend Ryan screamed at me. I just ran! "Don't worry Nick Slys and Aleks place is in 2 miles,don't freak out!" I thought to myself. "Nicole Misty Day, get the fuck over here!!!!" I

grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Sly. PICK UP PLEASE!" "Hello,Nicky?" I heard Sly pick up. "SLY HELP, RYAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!" I kept running not looking behind me. "NICKY I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINNING HE WAS BAD NEWS!" "SLY FORGET THAT PLEASE HELP!"

I ran around the corner. I lived in the same apartment as the guys. I'm a creature but me and Slys best friend is not....yet! My YT is MajesticMisty! I love my middle name! "Where are you?

" I heard Sly trying not to cry! "Big bro don't cry,please I can call Ashley if you want!" I finally lost him so I sat down. "No..it's fine...I'll tell Aleks..now where the fuck are you?" I read the sign down the block. "Greenwood Drive at a bus stop,I'm right around the corner!"

I got up and starting walking. "Ok fine , please don't turn back! See you in a little!" "Ok Sly, love you" I hung up my phone and walked.

It started to rain! Great,this makes the night better! It was April and Aleks and Tiffany had just broke up 2 weeks ago! I hated her not because I had a crush on Aleks but because she used him for popularity! Ugh! It sickens me thinking about it! I started to run home. "Nicky? my god are you ok?". "I'm fine Ms.Fisher just wet!" I gave Ms.Fisher a little smile and went into the elevator.

I clicked 3 and waited. Lickey spilt I was on my level. I opened the door to see Aleks, Sly and my older sister Ashley on the couch. "hey guys..." I said out of breath still. "NICK OH MY GOD! THANK HIM YOURE OK!" Ashley said running up to me. "What did me and big bro say about Ryan, no good right?" "right,he was so kind in the beginning and now look,i just don't know".

I saw Sly get up and he tackled me with a hug! "SlY CaN't BREATH!" My face was turning red. "Sorry...a 19 almost 20 on March 20th should not be with a frigging 22 year old!" "What does age have to do with it?" He let go and I sat next to Aleks. He gave me a big hug. "Awe...Aleks..." He was actually crying which made me wanna cry too! "A-are u a-all right?!" He said through tears. "Yeah I'm fine just scared as fuck!" Aleks is the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for!

.HELLLLLLLOOOOOO EVERYBODY! Thank u to the people who read this! I'm Sam! Tell me what u think!