after him. End. breathes out

Mulai dari awal

First, Jerome ignored the threat since it only came from his brother. In outburst and frustration, Jemini decided to kill him. No media nor police knew about this since his parents were protecting him.

Besides, they were so angry at Jerome when they learned that it was a boy, me, whom their son fall in love with.

And Lance--- Lance was not as brave as Jerome. He tried to leave me by showing he's not interested at me. By showing that he has a relationship with someone else.

I also just learned that the girl on a noose was just his cousin and not his lover which coincidentally had severe issues with her very uncaring parents.

And the man who I saw at the park was really him, Lance, and not Jerome like what the boy said.

Seven days. I have been held captive for seven days.

Every night Jemini sleeps with me. He made sure that I was always properly bathed and well dressed.

I think he drugged my food so I won't be able to fight him every time he removes all the ropes tied to my body.

I lost hope. I accepted that I would grow old in this forsaken room.

The eighth night, I heard a new voice.

It was screaming.

I wanted to see who it was but my eyelids were just too heavy.

Then, I felt someone kissed me.

With that, I knew, he'll start again.

He would have injected with a new drug but this time he went through another escapade with me on this bed without feeding me.

The screams I heard on a background were starting to grew louder as if my 'ear muffles' were removed.

I was able to open my eyes.

The drugs yesterday were slowly waning but my body still had no enough energy at the moment.

I didn't dare to make a move.

He was thrusting inside me as if he was a jockey on a race.

I heard him say, 'I own him now,'  which was followed by maniacal laugh.

I got curious about this screaming man. I glimpsed and startled with what I have just seen.

Lance?

"Shocked, babe?" Jemini whispered at my ear while he was savouring my body.

"I saw him outside your house. Seems little boy is still in love," he said. "But, I got you now." He said then quickly smooched my neck.

After hours, he was finally done.

As expected, he would deeply sleep after he had just glorified himself.

I waited for several minutes.

It's time. It's time to accomplish all my plans.

I tiptoed towards 'Lance' and put my pointing fingers across my lips.

I managed to release him with the knife left unwashed from this morning's meal.

As soon as this 'man' was free, he immediately ran towards Jemini and strangled him with his hands making him jerk helplessly on the bed.

Strangely, I felt pity towards Jemini so I went near them and forcefully shoved Lance away. I heard him gasp loudly but I paid him no mind.

When Jemini was free, I hugged him and sobbed.

With his voice still hoarse, he said, "I told you, he's already mine." I looked at Jemini, he was smiling- as if he had won.

I smiled sweetly at him, tucked some of his hair on his side ear then quickly embraced him.

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry," words I kept repeating as if it was a mantra. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry!"

"Kenneth, what are you doing? Get away from him," Lance shouted while holding his head with his right hand and trying to stand with the other.

There was a blood on his head, probably the result of what I did earlier.

"No. I won't leave him! If he dies, it will be like Jerome died twice. I won't let that happen."

"Jerome? Jerome?! It's that name again. You are mine. Mine!" Jemini pulled my hair angrily then madly pressed his mad lips onto mine.

Something ticked inside me.

With knife still on my right hand, though it hurts, I did what I had to do.
---

A little girl was watching her favorite cartoon when a doorbell interrupted her.

"Saglit lang po." (Wait a second.)

She rushed towards the door and saw two civilians.

"Help," the smaller man managed to say.

In response, the girl screamed.