Madi,Brooke,Ava,Lily's Outfit⬇

We headed out to the car.
The seating arrangement was.
Front:Carley&Max
1st Middle:Asher&Lucas
2nd Middle:Saige&Hadley
Back:Madi,Brooke,Ava,Lily

After everyone was ready to go we headed to the fair grounds.
Harvey said that he was going to meet us their with Kiera and Katrina...they also have another daughter named Chandler who is a year old.

We got to the fair grounds and met up with Harvey,Kiera,Katrina,and Chandler and then went to get out wrist bands.
Max was pushing the double stroller for Lucas and Asher while Harvey was pushing the stroller for Chandler and Katrina.
I let Katrina and Chandler come over and play at our house sometimes so that Madi,Brooke,Ava,Lily,Asher,and Lucas can oplay with their half-sisters and so that Saige and Hadley can see them.
The quads and the boys still go over to Harvey's house on the weekends.
They leave on Fridays and could back on Sundays.
The quads have school and the boys have daycare.
We got our bracelets and then headed to the kid rides.
Hadley and Saige wanted to go on the Pirate ship so Max took them on that.
Madi,Ava,Lily and Brooke wanted to go on the merry-go-round so Harvey took them.
Lucas and Asher wanted to go on the mini Ferris wheel for toddlers so I asked Korea if she could keep an eye on the quads until I got back and if They got off of the ride before I got back then tell them to ride the merry-go-round again.
She agreed and I asked her if I could take Katrina with us to ride the mini Ferris wheel for toddlers and she said that I could so we all walked over to the Ferris wheel and stood in line.
When it was time for them to go on I told them to sit together so that I could keep an eye on them and then I waited for them to get off of the ride.
After they finished riding the Ferris wheel we headed back over to the merry-go-round.
Kiera asked Katrina if she,had fun and Katrina got a huge smile on her face while nodding her head.
Kiera and I laughed and waited for the quads to get off of the merry-go-round and for Max and Harvey to come back with the kids.
Harvey came off of the merry-go-round freaking out.
And then he said something that no parent EVER wants to hear.
Harvey-Carley...the quads are gone!!

I just seen them like 2 minutes ago.
They couldn't have gotten far.
We all began yelling and searching for the quads.
We found a sercurity guard that had all of the staff looking for the quads.
I finally saw Ava and Lily sitting on a bench really scared with no sign of Brooke and Madi.
Max and I were looking together so a ran towards Ava and Lily as soon as I seen them leaving Asher and Lucas with Max.
I ran up to Ava and Lily and grabbed them.
I hugged them really tight while I was in tears.
After I called down a sat down on the bench with Ava and Lily and asked them where Brooke and Madi were.
They said that they saw some man talking to them before the ride stopped and then the man grabbed them.
They said that they couldn't hear what he was saying but they saw his face.
I picked them up and called the cops.
The cops showed up and they took us to the main police station to do some questioning.
Max,Harvey,and Kiera already knew that I found Ava and Lily so now they are still looking for Madi and Brooke.
******
I answered questions like...
"What were the girls wearing"
"What do the girls look like"
After I answered the questions they had Ava and Lily talk to a stech artist who drew the person that they described.
Ava and Lily told the sketch artist that the picture looked exactly like the man that was talking to the girls.
A MONTH LATER...
The girls still haven't been found and Max,Harvey,and I have been freaking out since that day.
The police took Ava,Lily,Max,and I to the police station so that Ava and Lily could identify the man because they found a few men that have the same features.
Ava and Lily said that they heard the man's voice but they only heard him say...
'Would you like some candy??'
We were standing behind a one-way window so that we could see the men but they couldn't see us.
One of the officers spoke into a microphone and said for the first man to step forward and repeat the sentence.
The officer had all of the men repeat the sentence multiple times and then Ava and Lily looked straight at the last man and said he was the man they heard.
We asked them if they were 100% sure and they said yes.
The police took the man into custody and eventually found out the location of Madi and Brooke after about a week of interrogating the man.
The police told us that they got the location of the girls and that they were going to take them to the hospital for examination.
We all rushed to the hospital and waited for the police to arrive.
A few police officer walked in and told us that the girls were in their way in with the sheriff.
A few minutes later Madi and Brooke walked into the hospital and I broke down in tears.
Madi and Brooke ran over to Ava and Lily and hugged them really tight which was adorable and then they hugged Max and I.
I hugged the girls really tight and ended up sitting on the floor with the girls on my lap while Max called Harvey to come to the hospital.
When Harvey got to the hospital the girls ran over to him and hugged him while he was in tears.
We finally got our girls back...

So...Madi and Brooke were kidnapped at the fair...Harvey has two daughter with another woman named Kiera.
Btw,Kiera is played by @SilentDeath911 go follow her...she is a Great Writer