The new baby

Harvey showed up with an Uninvited guest...well Uninvited guests...

Carley's Pov.
I let Harvey,and his new girlfriend.
The girl was holding a baby that was about 2 months old.
We all began talking and I found out that the girl's name was Kiera and that the baby's name was Katrina.
The baby was Harvey's baby and she was the girl he cheated on me with...I mean,she is pretty but I still don't see why he cheated on the first place especially right before proposing to me.
Kiera had Electric blue eyes,long blonde hair with red streaks.
Katrina had brown eyes like her dad and had blonde hair like her mum.
After a few hours the kids fell asleep and it was New Years Day...
Harvey and Kiera left with Katrina.
Max and I carried the kids upstairs to their rooms and then went to sleep.
NEXT MONTH...
Max and I are now dating again.
We still lives with me and he helps me take care of all the kids even though only 2 out of the 8 kids are his...6 of them are his nieces and nephews.
It was summer time...Tomorrow is the last day of summer so we are going to take the kids to the fair tomorrow.
We decided to surprise the kids with going to the fair tomorrow.
It was time to go to sleep on about an hour so I bathed the quads,dressed them in their pajamas,and braided their hair.
I took them to their rooms and put them to bed.
I bathed Asher and Lucas,dressed them in their pajamas,and put them in their cribs.
I told Saige to get a shower upstairs while I told Hadley to get a shower downstairs.
The hot their showers,got changed into their pajamas, and I braided their hair.
They went to bed.
I put the baby hate up at the top of the stairs and went to my room and went to sleep.
NEXT MORNING...
Max and I got up.
Max went downstairs while I started getting the kids ready.
I picked out Sauce and Hadley's outfits after waking them up because they asked to help Max cook downstairs.
I got the quads' outfits ready and woke them up.
I helped them get dressed,and I unbraided their hair to reveal their beautiful curly brown hair.
I put their hair in a half up hair style and then sent them downstairs to play with their blocks in the living room while I got Lucas and Asher ready.
I changed the boys' diapers,dressed them and packed their diaper bags before carrying them downstairs and putting them on the floor with the quads to play with the blocks.
(The twin boys are 2,the quads are 6,and the twin girls are 10.)
Asher and Lucas talk a little bit and they can walk and run.
They love listening to music in the car and watching movies with their sisters.
I walked into he kitchen and saw that breakfast was almost done so I called the kids into the kitchen.
I put Asher and Lucas into their high chairs,have them their food,and then everyone else sat down after getting their food.
Saige and Hadley ran upstairs to get changed.
All of the kids brushed their teeth and put on their shoes.
Lucas and Asher's Outfit⬇

Saige and Hadley's Outfit⬇