Silence filled them as they walked until Bella spoke.

"I can't take it anymore "

Orieus glance at her, in question "what do you mean Bella "

Bella looked around her,anxiously. " It's been seventy-five years Orieus,how much more will I have to wait for the prophecy to come true, till they come. " she grew angry saying these next words

"- to get revenge in everything Jadis has stolen from me, I mourn for my parents everyday and for your father who was an important figure in my life !" and her eyes became watery as her thoughts raced

Her heart was impatient, it needed a breakthrough, to get out of this mess, Bella wanted to be the one to win, not Jadis, she wanted victory. She didn't understand why she had to go through everything she did decades ago.  For what? Even though she wanted revenge, deep inside, she was afraid, afraid to fight, afraid to lose, but she refuses to show it to anyone.

Orieus rubbed her arm, his heart aching for his best friend."I know Bella, I know... All we can do is trust in Aslan and in everything he has said "

Bella sighed and nodded"ill see you later " they  nodded to each other and parted ways. 

Bella walked to her tent but not before a voice stopped her.

" Elizabella" Aslan called.

Bella's turned slowly around to see Aslan

" Yes, Aslan?" she questioned.

" Stay strong dear one, don't give up, there are greater plans for you than the one you have of trying to give up" He told her Wisely with a smile.

Bell stared dumbfounded at him. "were you-"

"no " Aslan cut her Off. Bella thought he was listening to the conversation she had with Orieus.

Aslan chuckled "you sometimes forget who I am,dear one "

Bella chuckled, looking at the ground, she looked back to him and walked to Aslan hugging him.

" Thank you, Aslan " she caressed  his fur.

Aslan purred In response " you know I am always here, dear one "

Shortly after he finished his sentence, the horn sounded, signaling someone has just arrived to Aslans camp.

Bella turned her head and stared with hopeful eyes

where the source of the sound was. She looked at Aslan, only for him to shake his head at her slowly. Bella looked away in disappointment but regained her strong posture as she remembered the great advice he gave her.

Orieus as the high guard, came to stand in between the two royals.  Bella and him smiled at each other before looking ahead of them.

As they waited a little, they finally saw a figure approach them. It was a faun. With a red scarf wrapped around his neck and He carried an umbrella that   looked wet. 

As he stopped walking, standing close to the platform, he bowed in respect .

" Rise Mr. Tumnus" Aslan commanded. The faun rose with a shy smile.  He looked to his left to finally look at the princess that everyone has been talking about. His eyes widen as he met her fierce eyes for   He has never seen such beautiful, breathtaking eyes before.

" Princess Elizabella?" he questioned shyly,to make sure he wasn't out of his mind.

Bella saw his shyness towards her and nodded with amused eyes.

"it is great honor to finally meet you your majesty " he said with a smile feeling a little more comfortable.

Bella didn't know it, but she had a good effect on people. Her presence brought comfort and hope to the people as she carried the promise for all.

" I see you have gotten my invitation, as you stand here " Aslan smiled at the fawn, getting his attention.

" yes, my king, may I ask, for what is it the you need me for " he was astounded that the great king of the woods needed him.

" I need you to take Elizabella, she hasnt been able to be anywhere else besides here. "

Bella's head snapped to his.

"Aslan you want me to live with him?"  

Tumnus's eye widen at hearing her voice for the first time. Such music.
Aslan shook his head "no dear one, stay with him for a while, come back when you want, I don't want you to feel imprisoned here "

Bella frowned "this is basically my home "

Aslan nodded " I know Elizabella, but I'm doing this for a reason, you need to know Mr. Tumnus and where he lives "

Bella nodded, she Trusted Aslan.

"Be careful on the way, watch what you say for even some of the trees and birds are on her side.''

Bella nodded glancing at the fawn who seemed to feel like he had a big responsibility upon his shoulders. He felt like he had to protect her, Bella noticed it.

"No need, Mr. Tumnus,i can protect myself "she reassured him. Tumnus nodded a little surprised that she knew was he was thinking and felt weight go off his shoulder.

"I will go prepare my things"

She left for her tent to gather up for an adventure.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Hey! Sorry if I have any spelling errors. If you guys are confused by  anything in this chapter, feel free to comment and I will clear up anything.