Lesson- Part Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"I just, she would've known I slept here last night!!!"

We both had kind of omitted the step where we shared the news about us being together, and the idea of letting Anne know by answering Harry's phone at an hour I was supposed to be sleeping in my own room, well, it didn't appeal me at all.

"Babe," He raised his head from my neck for the first time, looking at me with an amused expression. "You sleep here every night."

"I do not!!" I protested, looking at him shyly. "I go to my dorm, sometimes."

"To go get clothes and then you come back."

I huffed, frowning when I realized I had no way to deny this. I literally went back to my dorm to get clothes and then I came back to Harry's. Sometimes, I didn't even bother in going to my dorm, I would just use one of Harry's shirts and do the best I could with them so I could wear them to college.

"Should I sleep more there?" I asked him in an innocent voice. My fingers traced over the sparrows and he looked at me intently, licking his lips in a slow movement.

"No." It was funny how his voice, raspy and deep as it was, hadn't stopped sending shivers down my spine, creating a delicious feeling in my body. "I sleep better with you here."

"How sappy can you be?" I asked him, despite my fluttery heart beating against my chest at his words.

"Big words for the girl who can't even sleep without me."

"Shhhhh. Don't be cocky." I slapped his chest, burying my face into his neck to hide my blush.

"I'm not being cocky!" He chuckled. "I'm being honest."

Truth was, ever since our fight, it just got harder and harder to sleep anywhere that wasn't his bed, with his smell surrounding me. He could do whatever he wanted, I didn't mind if he got home late after spending time with his friends, but his bed was mine and he better got his ass by my side at the end of the night.

I squinted my eyes and raised my head, looking at him accusingly. My hand went down his chest, going to trace all of his upper body and then to his hips. He wasn't wearing a single thing, completely naked under the covers and I took my hand to his back, avoiding purposely any contact with his lower region.

"Well," I quirked my eyebrow and let the corner of my lip curl into half a smile. "If you think I should sleep more in my room, that's what I'll do." I pretended to get up, but Harry's arm was soon pinning me to the bed again.

"Where are you going?" He furrowed his brow and his pink bottom lip pouted a little. His eyes were still laced with sleepiness, and they were so bright today, they were almost jade.

"To my dorm. I'll sleep there tonight." I told him with a sheepish smile and he pouted even more. He looked like an actual 5 years old and I wanted to pepper his stupid cute face with kisses.

"No, Babe! It's my birthday!" He whined.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I laughed, looking at him with a devilish face. His hand trailed down the side of my body, resting on my hip and he leaned a little more to me, causing a million little goosebumps to rise when he brushed his lips to the hinge of my jaw.

"That I get to have birthday sex."

Slowly, his hand left my hips and went down my shirt, making its way up to my boob and squeezing it while he continued to leave delicate kisses on my jaw. It felt so good, it didn't matter if just a few hours ago I was bouncing on him, feeling how his cock filled me up while I rode him. It still felt damn good.

Before I started to moan and gave in, I slapped his hand away, a playful glare in my eyes when I looked at him.

"No birthday sex for you, mister."