Moving my hips a little only caused him to press his hands flat over my stomach, leaving my nipples unattended.

Finally, his tongue ran down my slit, going up slowly, barely flicking my clit before going up and down again. His hands left my hips, going back up to my boobs to squeeze them while he worked on me.

"Fuck." I muttered, letting my eyes roll a little. "Fuck."

"What were you saying about your hot professor?" He asked me, causing me to laugh. The vibrations of his deep voice sent shivers up my body.

"God, he's so hot!" I teased him had to grab the sheets between my fingers tightly, as he dove in, his cheeks hollowing from how hard he was sucking on my clit. His tongue was flicking on it, little hums coming out of his throat and the pressure added to the vibrations just managed to send me into a fit of moans.

Letting me go, he swirled his tongue over the too sensitive bud, smirking at the moans that I couldn't stop from escaping my mouth.

"Fuck, keep doing that." I said, licking my lips and grinding my hips a little, pleasure already consuming my entire body. My pulse was thumping and little black spots were starting to appear on my eyes. "Jesus."

"You like it, babe?" He asked, taking my clit between his lips again to pull on it.

Trying to wriggle again, his hands went to restrain me from moving, digging his fingers on the skin of my hips.

"Yes, please, don't stop." I pleaded. "I'm so close."

Licking on my clit, he inserted one of his fingers, immediately rubbing on my g-spot. The shudders that ran down my body where more than visible, they were fucking ridiculous. My stomach quivered, an uncontrollable movement that left me whimpering while my legs tried to close around him.

"Relax." He said, running his big hands down my stomach.

Sliding a second finger in, he kept thrusting his hands inside of my, his tongue and alternating swirling, licking and sucking on my clit. When I was incredible close, my walls clenching around his fingers, he started to curl his fingers on my g-spot, hitting it roughly each time.

"Oh, my God, Harry." My back arched, my finger gripping a little tighter on the sheets I had bunched up between them and my body tensing beyond my control. A weird pressure was starting to build in my lower body, a sudden need to release just growing bigger and bigger. "Fuck, I need to pee."

"You don't." He told me, not stopping for one second. "Relax."

"Fuck." I whimpered.

"Come on, babe, I can't wait for you too come all over me."

His hand came to press between my navel and pubic bone, adding to the pressure on my stomach.

"Stop, fuck, stop."

"You can do this. Relax, yeah? Relax for me." Taking his hands in mine, I squeezed them while I tried to please him, to relax and let him drive me completely crazy. The pressure by now was almost impossible to contain and if he didn't stop, I was sure I was going to embarrass myself in front of him.

"Let go, yeah?" He mumbled against my clit and I shook my head, biting my lip and trying to contain it. "Come on, babe. Come all over my fingers."

It was the kind of pleasure that makes every hair in your body to stand up at attention, little bumps rising all over your skin, your body tensing in an attempt to keep the feeling inside.

Releasing was almost blissful, the orgasm taking over my mind and my body completely. There was not a part of my brain that didn't feel fuzzy and overwhelmed, my body completely on fire after perhaps the most intense orgasm I had had so far. My heart was racing, almost getting out of my chest and my ears buzzed. I wasn't breathing regularly, instead I was panting and my chest was heaving.