Chapter Four

Over the last few weeks I couldn't sleep. I started at FCW soon, and I would have to face him again, this time he was Dean Ambrose.

Hell, he probably doesn't remember me. Why am I thinking so much about him.

*2 weeks later*

I started at FCW today and I was so thrilled. My first match was against the one and only AJ Lee. It was my first match here and I don't think I could be more nervous.

I saw Naomi Night, she came over and we started talking. We became really good friends and she introduced me to the other divas.

* Dean/Jon POV *

I was walking around backstage when I saw her. It was her again.

Her name was Chanel and she was stunning.

I sat down on a crate and watched her intently. The way her dimples were so deep when she smiled. The way her nose crinkled when she laughed.

She was perfect. I didn't think I'd see her again after CZW.

Besides her drop dead good looks, she was crazy in the ring. She beat me and Brain Damage in a triple threat spider web match.

I've never seen a woman like her before. She was strong both emotionally and physically, but she could be so innocent at the same time.

Me and her connected on so many levels. I wonder if she still remembers me.

Just then, Rosa caught me looking and Chanel looked over.

I looked away and walked off.

* Chanel POV *

I was gonna follow him before I got dragged to the entrance to my match.

* Match *

I hit her with a cross body and she was out. I went for the cover and..

" 1...2...3 "

That was it. I was the FCW women's champion. She was a lot weaker than I was used to, and on my debut I beat her. Wow.

* Jon POV *

I waited for her to walk backstage. I was tapping my foot, while Leakee was looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

That's when she walked back.

She looked so gorgeous sweaty, but not covered in blood.

Shit she was beautiful then too.

As soon as I went up to talk to her, Leakee screamed at the top of his lungs "GET IT IN JONATHAN!"

He was dead.

I ran after him and finally caught him, both of us laughing.

****************

Longish chapter? Sorry. I'm just not getting a lot of feedback and it makes me feel like it sucks. I'll get over it.

I MIGHT GET TO SEE SMACKDOWN IN ORLANDO THIS SUMMER. OR NXT IN JACKSONVILLE.

I'm from Jacksonville, but my dad moved us to Hawaii on military orders. Since WWE doesn't come here (ugh) I hopefully get to see it. Maybe even while I'm in Atlanta this summer at my grandmas.

Anywayss PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK BC I FEEL SUCKY LIKE I SEE YOU 12 READERS.

Love you all so much. Sorry it sucks.