Chapter 2

Evelyn's POV

I threw on my Nike slides, my Tommy Hilfiger coat, and put the hood on as I walked outside trying to figure out who had the loud music. I looked across the street and noticed that the house had flashing lights inside and as I got closer the music got louder.

I walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. 5 boys came to the door. One with curly hair, One with crazy clean sneakers, One with dreads, one with glasses, and one with nice flows blonde hair. "I hate to be that neighbor haha but could you please turn the music down just a bit cause like my roommates were tryna sleep and then we just heard gods plan come on so we started bumping bu-that's not the point-(she lets out a breathe)-Could you just turned down the music"
I said.

"You talk like really fast, could you repeat that for me" the one with the dreads said testing my patience. "Please just turn down the music I'm tired and I don't wanna sleep the entire day tomorrow because all my faves are performing on BET" I said to them.

"We'll turn it down, I'm sorry for his rudeness he's a bit tipsy" the one with the glasses said to me. "It's oka-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Sorry hold on" I said to them and they nodded in response. It was my ex, I deleted his contact but I knew his number by heart. "Why are you still calling after you said fuck you and left?" I said with an emotionless voice. "Because I still love you!" He said.

"Still? You never did love me! It's funny how your still lying to me, even after we broke up" I Said watching the boys face expression turn sad. "I'm not lying baby please I miss us, I miss kissing that beautiful face of yours!" He was so loud I was sure that the boys could hear him.

"Should have thought about that before you kissed and was planning to do things with another girl" I said. "Please I'm sorry I know this isn't the first time I've cheated but this time I promise you I'm really sorr-" he said. "You used that last time and the other time and the time before that, I let you break my heart too much damn times to take u back again okay leave me alone and stay the fuck outta my life please and thank you" I Said as I hung up.

As I looked up a tear rolled down my face. "Don't cry mama" the one with curly hair Said as he wiped my tears away. "Yeah don't cry" the one with the glasses said as he brushed my hair behind my ear. "Yeah who needs him" the blonde said. "I'm sorry I probably look like a wreck" I chuckled as I wiped a tear.

"Yeah a beautiful wreck who I can already tell does not deserve to get cheated on" the one with dreads said as he pulled me into a hug. Which turned into a group hug. "This got real emotional real quick" the one with clean sneakers said. As we all chuckled..

"Okay I better get home before they worry about m-" I Said as I heard our door swing open and Isabella yelling to me "hey you good Evelyn?!" She yelled from across the street. "Yeah all good! I'll be over in a sec!" I yelled back watching her close the door. "Probably not what you want to hear right now but, your friend is hot" the curly haired boy said. "Haha okay bye um.." I said silently asking for their names.

"Brandon(glasses), Edwin(curly hair), Austin(blonde), nick(clean sneakers), Zion(cutie with dreads)" " I'm Evelyn" I Said as I walked away. "Bye!" They all shouted once I got in front of my house. I waved at them as I got inside.

"Guys who knew we had cuties living across the street" I found them all by the window staring at the house across the street probably watching me. "I know right, I WANT THE BLONDE!" Violet said. "I want the glasses" melody said. "I want the one with a sharp jawline and clean sneakers" Ariana. " I want the cute curly haired boy" Isabella said. "You have no idea how happy I am that none of you said dreads" I chuckled.

We went to sleep after that.