Dad logic

If your child speaks, yell at them for disrespecting you then disrespect them and tell some more when they ask for respect.

--------------------------------------

Ignore whatever your child says. They're probably right, but who cares? They're only trying to save lives or something.

--------------------------------------

Laugh at everything. /EVERYTHING/. And then pretend like you don't know what's the matter when your child gets angry or starts crying.

-------------------------------------

Never be nice to your child then tell mom that the child is being mean to you when they won't show any affection towards you because you've trained them to never trust anyone.

-------------------------------------

Literally just be the epitome of Satan and you'll be the "perfect" dad.

------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello my dear little readers! I know it's been ages since I've updated, but that's only because I just hadn't gotten around to it.... Well, here it is. Dad logic. Again, I know this isn't how all dads act, in fact I've met some very cool dads, this is just how my dad acts and I find it very annoying. I don't get dad jokes and smiles, I get Satan... Yeah.... Not the best for my self esteem but...... Anyways! Comment names for you guys, because I still don't know, and comment the worst (or best) dad joke your dad ever said to you. Vote! Comment! Keep Reading!

Love ya!

-frankfunghouliero