"Logic"

Math teacher logic

-------------------------

They're little angels, then they turn thirteen and everything becomes a battlefield.

-------------------------

Pack up your stuff, but don't leave. we have precisely 1.35047672017 seconds left until the bell rings and you all miss your bus.

------------------------

Oh, the person across the class was talking to you? Time for a lecture about cars and gas and police and "it doesn't matter who started it, you're both going to jail"

------------------------

Don't blame my counting abilities on me, I'm old! (Then why are you the MATH teacher?)

------------------------

Ok class, lets have homework on something you've never done and count it as half of your grade! Oh, and did I mention that I'm not going to teach you how to do the work?

-----------------------

(A/N)

Okay guys! So this is the first entry of my new book. yes the title is being sarcastic so if you have any complaints, here's the complaint bin. *holds up a garbage can*

Anyway, this book is going to be a ton of things that adults think are "logical" hence the title.

Tell me what you think in the comments and vote if you agree that math teacher logic is stupid an unreasonable!

Talk to ya later!

~My_chemical_panda