"About twenty hours, give or take a few."

"Holy sh*t, really?"

He shoots me a small smile. "Yeah, I wanted to wake you up, but the Loons said it'd be better to let you sleep in."

Twenty hours of my life. Gone. "Do you know why I was so tired?"

Andy shakes his head. "I was hoping you'd tell me that. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?"

"Probably more than enough."

"I know you haven't been over working yourself, because you're with me almost twenty-four seven," we share knowing smiles, "What happened when we went to see Luca?"

I used all my energy to pull Andy onto the bed next to me so I could snuggle up next to him. "One minute I was fine. Then I touched him. At first it felt normal - like when I touch you; well, not like when I touch you because I didn't get all calm, warm, and tingly."

He blushes with a smirk on his face, drawing patterns on my skin, leaving said feelings to warm my entire being. "But then I started to hurt all over. I saw a Number, but it was blurry, like it wasn't sure what number to be. I think that that's why I passed out; I lost all my energy trying to read a Number that was still trying to decide what number to be."

Andrew blinks back at me with a straight face. "That may be the most confusing thing I've ever heard you saw."

I burst out laughing, Andy joining along. Even though my situation may be- okay, is a little morbid, he still manages to make me feel better.

I find myself not wanting to leave him.

But that in itself is all the more reason to die.

~*~*~

I pretty much feel as good as new. After just laying in bed with Andy for a few hours, Loonie joining in and bringing plates of food, I feel like all the weariness I had before has just vanished.

Yet, I still have no idea as to how I'm going to get Andy to sleep with me. What am I supposed to do, seduce him? I wouldn't even know where to start! We've never done anything even remotely s*xual before. At least, I don't think we have.... Have we? Oh god. I'm going s*xually-senile.

I think its time to put my anxieties away and ask the one person I know who can help me with this: Loonie.

I hesitantly walk into the kitchen. Loonie's sitting at the counter with her tea and book. "Um, hey Loons."

"Dakota! How're you feeling?" she asks, putting her book down.