Drodian Information- Info, Lists, & More

☆PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THEM! I WORKED HARD ON THIS SPECIES AND WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN IF SOMEONE COPIED! IF SOMEONE STEALS MY IDEAS, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY! THESE ARE ALSO A CLOSED SPECIES! DO NOT MAKE ONE WITHOUT MY CONSENT UNLESS I'VE GIVEN YOU SPECIAL PERMISSION!!!☆

The max amount of Drodians a person can own is 4, unless you have special permission. You'll know if you do or not. The water to get a Drodians is through DTA, Adoptables, or Commissions. Unless I like you and just hand one out but don't expect that.

Drodians are large, fluffy 'canine like' animals with six legs instead of four. They are rulled by a Queen only, the King has very little power and usually doesn't have a say in what the Queen does. When a Drodian is born, (not hatch) they are taken to a room in their kingdom where they have to go through a series of tests to prove what rank they will receive when they get older. If they fail to receive a rank, they will be banished and forced to fend for themselves at their young age, surviving wild animals, starvation, and traitors.

In the past, there has been known to be two Queens, but never two kings. If there is another two Queens, neither one has more power than the other. They have just as much power as a king would. They each have equal power and say in what the kingdom does. Two Queens usually doesn't happen as the previous king and Queens usually don't allow their children to mate with the same sex as they want the royal line to continue to grow. But once the child becomes king/queen, they get to make their own choices.

When the current Queen becomes to old, her next to heir must fight her to the death. If the Queen wins, she will be killed and the second oldest Princess will become queen. Same goes for the king.

The highest rank a Drodian can receive is the Queen's personal gaurd. The lowest rank anyone can receive is traders/shopkeepers.

Their kingdom and home is placed upon a large mountain the rests at the entrance of a valley. Their home is known as Grayka. Besides the kingdom itself, there are villages located inside the valley, home to a majority of the Drodians, unless they are gaurds of the palace then they live in the palace. If they have loved ones, they stay in the villages but are given larger houses and a sum of gold and jewels.

The Drodians have no known enemies, however, they have started fights with an unknown species on an island far from Grayka long ago. Long before Amulet's generation, the Drodians started war with an unknown species over lack of territory. The species wanted the land the Drodians' kingdom sat upon. They ordered a meeting between the king and Queens council of the Drodians and the rulers of the unknown species. The king disagreed to giving them any amount of land. The unknown species tried reasoning but in the end, the unknown species declared war for the Drodian territory. This war lasted for thirty years before the Drodian finally won. Their kingdom was destroyed and it took years to rebuild their kingdom. And since that war, 3,000 years before Amulet was born, the unknown species hasn't been seen since.

The average life for a Drodian is 100 to 150 years.

1-5= Newborn
6-10= Child
11-17= Teenager
18-25= Young Adult
26-100= Adult
100-150= Elder

Appearance:
Drodians are fluffy 'canine like' animals with six legs instead of four. They have broad heads with long, curved ears. They have fluffy, curled tails that drag along the ground. If they choose, they can hold it up and not let it drag. Some Drodians are born with four legs instead of six. It's rare but it happens. They are accepted but don't get the option of having a high rank such as palace gaurd, Village gaurd, or Queens gaurd. They see them as weak.

☆~Anatomy~☆