A Call

A dark night, the crescent moon shining down onto the base of the one and only Mystery Gang.
"Alrighty gang! Do we have any new mysteries to investigate Velma?" The neck-tie wearing leader asked.
"No, none yet. We haven't had any all week." The brains of the group said, pushing her glasses further up onto her nose.
"Well, me and Scoobs are glad! No mysteries, no monsters, more food!" The green shirted man said, gorging on a sandwich that was half his height.
"Reah! Reah! Ro more ronsters!" Their mascot dog barked, shoving his face into a sandwich that was somehow larger than Shaggy's.
Then, the phone rang.
"I'll get it!" Shouted out the orange haired girl, running to the phone. She picked it up, putting it to her ear. "Mystery Gang Incorporated, How may we be of service?"
The one on the phone talked for a bit before Daphne hung up, staring at her four workmates. "Well, they said that they're being haunted by the ghost of his wife. The address is 2068 SE Willinburg Road." Daphne told them.
"Well then let's head off then! To the Mystery Machine!" Fred shouted, running off to his van, the other four quickly following.
"Darn! Like, just as we were about to relax..." Shaggy said, disappointed.
"Reah, rhis rucks!" Scooby said, pouting as the five entered the Mystery Machine.